Safety Davonte Robinson Suffers Season Ending Injury

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Safety Davonte Robinson Suffers Season Ending Injury

Big loss for UK Football as program announces safety Davonte Robinson has suffered a right quad injury that will require surgery and cause him to miss the season.

https://twitter.com/JDrumUK/status/1154418511990730752

With the secondary already a big question mark, this hurts badly in my opinion.

Life Comes At You Fast

Well back a few years ago we had to start 2 freshmen in Westry and Baitey. Had some major ups and downs. I would hope we are in a little better shape but we will have to wait and see.
    Proverbs 25:24

Comment

UGH!!!

Comment

This is very disappointing. So who steps up?

Comment

Very tough break .

Comment

Hate to hear this especially for this young man. Praying for successful surgery and rehab. Somebody will be ready.
            John 3:3

Comment

This isn't your daddy's Kentucky football team. Wait ... I'm 76 so I should say this isn't my younger days Kentucky football team. We have talented depth even if it isn't experienced depth. I may have to readjust my win total and subtract 1 game we would have won. He was one of the 4 or 5 skilled and experienced players I was counting on.

Comment

Secondary was already a weak spot. There is going to have to be a lot of pressure from the front 7 to keep the secondary from getting picked apart.
                Thats the same line Ive used every year.
                Until LAST season, the UK secondary in my opinion never lived up anywhere close to the hype the individual players got......
                kinda like juniors in the secondary leaving a receiver wide open....twice....in one game.

Comment

Safety Davonte Robinson Suffers Season Ending Injury

Collapse
                Working...
                X