Clear All

• Coach Stoops' Presser

Here's a link.

https://www.pscp.tv/w/1vOxwqMmBLRGB
    Life Comes At You Fast

Exited to hear about our front seven.
    Jordan Peterson is my spirit animal...

Comment

Coach clarified a statement made about the 'cats being ready to throw 35, 40 times a game"....he said it means they are ready to do whatever it takes to win.

So I wouldn't get the air raid sirens out yet.....ESPECIALLY if the defense is unable to defend the pass with a green as grass secondary.
      Coach will want to control the clock, shorten the game. It works real well.
      Big O-line, two power backs and two speedier.
      I bet we run.
      A whole lot.

Comment

I'm old and old fashioned......I LOVE a robust ground game for lots of reasons. I like seeing an OL maul the DL. I like taking time off the clock. I like seeing WR's getting open and making plays. We'll see what happens, but it sure seems like we have playmakers this year.

Comment

Originally posted by 40bill View Post
          Coach clarified a statement made about the 'cats being ready to throw 35, 40 times a game"....he said it means they are ready to do whatever it takes to win.

So I wouldn't get the air raid sirens out yet.....ESPECIALLY if the defense is unable to defend the pass with a green as grass secondary.
          Coach will want to control the clock, shorten the game. It works real well.
          Big O-line, two power backs and two speedier.
          I bet we run.
          A whole lot.
          I bet we do to. However, it looks like defenses are going to be busy not knowing from where or how we're coming at them.
          John 3:3

Comment

Coach Stoops' Presser

Collapse
          Working...
          X