Announcement

Collapse

Don't Be Alarmed!

You'll notice some design changes and things moving around but don't worry and pardon our mess as we make some improvements visually! Thank you!
See more
See less

Frustration anybody????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About this time every Saturday I get excited about game day for our CATS, but today I'm happy we're not playing because we need the time off as bad as any team I can remember. We need to heal up and get our heads back on playing with some intensity and a will to win.
    John 3:3

Comment

Originally posted by Lighthouse View Post
      About this time every Saturday I get excited about game day for our CATS, but today I'm happy we're not playing because we need the time off as bad as any team I can remember. We need to heal up and get our heads back on playing with some intensity and a will to win.
      Same here, Steve. I also need a time off from the Cats this week. Need a hand wringing break.
      Isaiah 5:20

Comment

Originally posted by fastkat View Post
        While everyone is freaking out over the QB situation no one has mentioned that we have quit running the football. That's what I'm frustrated with. We can't throw throw the ball 30-40 times a game and expect to win. We have a good OL and two good backs, Rodriguez has the potential to replace Snell if he can learn to hold on to the ball. The run game is what has got us to three straight bowl games.
        BINGO! We have changed our model this year for whatever reason. Our O Line was supposed to be the strength of the team.
        Isaiah 5:20

Comment

the break did come at a good time. Really struggling right now as a team. Some on the offense is undoubtedly a rotating door of quarterbacks.... the defense Im not really sure of. The front seven doesnt appear to be as strong as I had thought (even missing Allen, we had an SEC size front four (three?)) but timing is critical for a unit to work correctly. Ive never been a favor of the zone that Coach seems to like.....even with the experience the Cats had last year going into that prevent d almost prevented a couple wins.
          The O-line.....seems a bit disorganized...which once again could be just getting used to the play caller.

The desire and keeping the head in the game......dunno. We miss the leadership of last years crew for sure, but there are some voices out there.

Actually, the team has as good a shot as anyone not named Georgia or Alabama to make a decent run going forward. If the kids and coaches figure it out. Right now Im a little concerned that Sawyer Smith is more injured than he wants to let on. Coach mentioned three injuries. Thats gonna throw a big target on a smallish qb if (when) Bowden takes the reigns.

Good week for a week off.

Comment

Originally posted by surveyor View Post

That character from "Welcome Back Kotter"
            How do you know he meant that word? I see 10 in that sentence that could give him trouble.
            “People shouldn't be afraid of their government. Governments should be afraid of their people.”

"Si vis pacem, para bellum"

Comment

Originally posted by WildcatRick View Post

How do you know he meant that word? I see 10 in that sentence that could give him trouble.
              Well, somebody woke up the old man. Does anyone have any idea what he's talking about? Some of the grease from the burgers he cooks at the tailgates must have seeped between his ears.
              John 3:3

Comment

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

Frustration anybody????

Collapse
              Working...
              X