Announcement

Collapse

Don't Be Alarmed!

You'll notice some design changes and things moving around but don't worry and pardon our mess as we make some improvements visually! Thank you!
See more
See less

WCN Tailgate info for 10/12 Arkansas game 7:30 kickoff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WCN Tailgate info for 10/12 Arkansas game 7:30 kickoff

We will be out there all day and the menu will be jambalaya & gumbo. Got several phone calls this week from folks we dont see very often saying they would be there. Hoping for a big turnout to honor Jared Lorenzen and cheer the Cats onto victory over the Hogs.

“People shouldn't be afraid of their government. Governments should be afraid of their people.”

"Si vis pacem, para bellum"

Folks, I wish I could be there to see a lot of my friends. But most of all I want to be there to assist Grandpa Rick and Dennis cook our wonderful tailgate food, You guys enjoy! GO CATS!!!
    John 3:3

Comment

Buckle up Lucy! Lisa and I are already in town with Colorado Wildcat and that other Jennings boy. See you at Keeneland Fri & Tailgate Sat. Looking forward to seeing y’all!

Comment

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

WCN Tailgate info for 10/12 Arkansas game 7:30 kickoff

Collapse
      Working...
      X