Announcement

Collapse

Don't Be Alarmed!

You'll notice some design changes and things moving around but don't worry and pardon our mess as we make some improvements visually! Thank you!
See more
See less

OT: Alabama vs LSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: Alabama vs LSU

Electric game right now. Tua with an uncharacteristic turnover in the red zone, and LSU strikes fast for seven. Burrow even threw the TD pass a smidge short but their wr adjusted for the catch. LSU 7, Bama 0

Bama not playing very well at all. Making a lot of unnecessary mistakes.
    John 3:3

Comment

They are nervous which probably hasn’t happened before at a home game during the Saban era. They did put pads on Burrow just now, so we shall see. They’re down 10 and probably should be 14. They need to put up some points on this drive.

Comment

Tua has been rushed a lot, but in the last couple of plays he has stood strong in the pocket. Going to change the momentum is he continues to calm down and play. This is going to become a great game in the second half.

Comment

LSU nearly blew it open before the half. They get the ball to start the second half

Comment

That's the ole ball game. Probably no playoff for Bama this year.

Comment

Defense came to play for both teams in the second half, but LSU just won the game. Burrow is mentally tough. Tua obviously isn’t at 100%, but I think he would need some extra umph to beat LSU on a neutral field

Comment

LSU had the best team and the best Coach today.

Comment

Outstanding college game. Looks like LSU is now the big dog....sorry Georgia, but I think Orgeron has it over you this year.
                  gonna take some politicking and strange, strange breaks for Bama to reach the playoffs.

Comment

That LSU team is really impressive.

For years and years they were as good as just about any team in the country at every position and at every level of their depth chart, except for at QB, and it killed them. This year, they have a good QB to go with the rest of the roster. I wonder if Burrow is really that good, or if he's just pretty good and looks great because he has ten 5 star talents on the field with him at all times. (That RB was terrific. That line is outstanding. And so on.) Either way, that team has played outstanding football on both sides of the line all year.

It puzzles me that LSU, with all of their recruiting success, went for so long without a good QB. Some years they didn't seem to even have an average QB.

Comment

Originally posted by Old School View Post
                      That LSU team is really impressive.

For years and years they were as good as just about any team in the country at every position and at every level of their depth chart, except for at QB, and it killed them. This year, they have a good QB to go with the rest of the roster. I wonder if Burrow is really that good, or if he's just pretty good and looks great because he has ten 5 star talents on the field with him at all times. (That RB was terrific. That line is outstanding. And so on.) Either way, that team has played outstanding football on both sides of the line all year.

It puzzles me that LSU, with all of their recruiting success, went for so long without a good QB. Some years they didn't seem to even have an average QB.
                      that's true. To be honest I can't remember recent LSU quarterbacks. They've had talent all over except for that.
                      Gotta give Tua credit...surgery come back facing LSU....gutsy stuff.

Comment

Surgery to have things put into his leg to hold his ankle together, basically. I wonder what kind of hits, contact, etc. could result in internal injury due to what's affixed to his bones now. Instead of letting that ankle heal at its natural pace, he now has hardware affixed to the inside of his leg, and I guess he will for the rest of his life. He's obviously a kid who values his team. He's an impressive athlete and competitor.

Comment

That was one heck of a game...LSU QB is the real deal

Comment

Man I love Orgeron. Dude's voice sounds like a whistleblower being anonymized for his own personal safety but under that, he loves the school he leads and you love that.

Heck of a ballgame, LSU is the real deal and they deserve to be in the CFP. I am still not convinced Alabama isn't one of the best 4, but today I'd say LSU and Ohio State would be a hell of a title game.
                            When he was a kid Lord, he never imagined all the ways that the city could bring a country boy down.

Comment

If Alabama should miss the CFP and if Oklahoma should win out...that has to be a matchup, right?

Comment

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

OT: Alabama vs LSU

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X