Announcement

Collapse

Don't Be Alarmed!

You'll notice some design changes and things moving around but don't worry and pardon our mess as we make some improvements visually! Thank you!
See more
See less

Reading what the coaches and players said post game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reading what the coaches and players said post game

Season may be over. Hope not.......but I could almost agree.

Another heart breaking loss. It’s the staff’s job to get 5hem in the right frame of mind. Hopefully they bounce back. They lose next week, they have a problem

Comment

It's not likely that they're going to beat UofL, so they've put bowl eligibility on one game (Vandy).
      Philippians 4:11 & 4:13

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Dillon View Post
        It's not likely that they're going to beat UofL, so they've put bowl eligibility on one game (Vandy).
        It’s definitely iffy.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Dillon View Post
          Don't we need 2 more wins to go to a bowl

Comment

Originally posted by CATHYnKY View Post
            Another heart breaking loss. It’s the staff’s job to get 5hem in the right frame of mind. Hopefully they bounce back. They lose next week, they have a problem
            Stoops % of winning games after a bye week is not very high

Comment

Originally posted by TrueblueCATfan View Post

Don't we need 2 more wins to go to a bowl
              Tennessee Martin is the other game. We'll win that.

Comment

There's no sense to give up now. There is no reason, injuries or not, that we should not win at least two of the three remaining games.

Comment

Surely after this loss the Coaches can see that IF Smith is healthy he should at least be given some snaps next week.
                  John 3:3

Comment

There's no reason to think that the Miami team that massacred Louisville on Saturday is as good as the teams Kentucky has played close down the stretch. Don't overestimate that Louisville team. Their schedule hasn't been a tough one.

Comment

Originally posted by Old School View Post
                      There's no reason to think that the Miami team that massacred Louisville on Saturday is as good as the teams Kentucky has played close down the stretch. Don't overestimate that Louisville team. Their schedule hasn't been a tough one.
                      I prefer my UK Football when everyone assumes a loss. It seems like we play better if the noise around the game is "we're going to lose".

Having said that, I thought we were going to lose to UT and... we did.
                      Jordan Peterson is my spirit animal...

Comment

a friend of mine suggested they put Smith and Bowden at the wildcat and make the other team decide f it will be a run or pass play.

Comment

Originally posted by CATHYnKY View Post
                          a friend of mine suggested they put Smith and Bowden at the wildcat and make the other team decide f it will be a run or pass play.
                          That should be a decision the defense has to make every time we run the wildcat in order for it to be successful, no matter who is back there. Last year with Benny that wasn't the case.
                          John 3:3

Comment

Originally posted by Lighthouse View Post

That should be a decision the defense has to make every time we run the wildcat in order for it to be successful, no matter who is back there. Last year with Benny that wasn't the case.
                            I've never understood letting someone run the wildcat that can't pass. That's the same as telling the def. that it's going to be a running play.
                            Philippians 4:11 & 4:13

Comment

Vandy is awful..they have only won 2 games......we simply have to beat them

Comment

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

Reading what the coaches and players said post game

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X