Bowl Projections: Fourth Spot Remains Up for Grabs After Oregon Loss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bowl Projections: Fourth Spot Remains Up for Grabs After Oregon Loss

Our latest college football bowl projection forecasts all 40 matchups, including the College Football Playoff and full New Year's Six.

https://www.si.com/college/2019/11/2...low_twitter_si

The Cats are currently projected to play Virginia in the Belk Bowl, at Charlotte, New Year's Eve.
    Philippians 4:11 & 4:13

A solid projection. First one I've seen that predicts Florida will fall out of the NY6 bowls. (I agree) The only major thing I'd disagree with is Baylor in the Cotton. They are currently on slot ahead of Penn St for the last at large NY6 bowl slot. I expect they will lose to Oklahoma in the Big12 championship game and thus drop below Penn St in the final ranking.

Comment

I saw, this morning, that we have an outside chance at the Gator Bowl along with UT.

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	Bowl.JPG Views:	0 Size:	62.3 KB ID:	217455

KSR has a good summation of the major bowl projections for us.
        Attached Files
        Save sports: wear a darn mask

Comment

I don't care who we play, where we play, or when we play...just win. Really pleased these guys get the extra practices. We need to start getting aligned for spring ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Dave View Post
            I don't care who we play, where we play, or when we play...just win. Really pleased these guys get the extra practices. We need to start getting aligned for spring ball.
            You sound like me, Uncle Dave. I'm a fb the year around guy.

Comment

For some reason the Liberty Bowl doesn't appeal to me - Memphis kinda sucks. But any practice you get in December is better than the teams not practicing.

I've gotten to where I'm way more interested in football than basketball lately. I want to make it to the spring game this year.
              Save sports: wear a darn mask

Comment

Any of the Florida Bowls or Music City. No Belk or Liberty.
                I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're gonna feel all day. Frank Sinatra

Comment

I saw, on Twitter, that coach Marrow thinks we will be playing in the Gator Bowl.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Dillon View Post
                    I saw, on Twitter, that coach Marrow thinks we will be playing in the Gator Bowl.
                    They been saying that on the Leach Report

Comment

Please not the Liberty Bowl. The venue is horrible, located in the middle of a ghetto. The city itself is crime infested hell hole, anywhere but there

Comment

I'd say it's going to be either the Gator Bowl or the Music City Bowl.

Comment

Originally posted by Jload View Post
                          Please not the Liberty Bowl. The venue is horrible, located in the middle of a ghetto. The city itself is crime infested hell hole, anywhere but there
                          As close as Memphis is to my house I would not go there to see the cats. Not worth dying over. If they do end up playing there and any of you go, I suggest going to the game and then home or a safe hotel.

Comment

Originally posted by Westtncat View Post

As close as Memphis is to my house I would not go there to see the cats. Not worth dying over. If they do end up playing there and any of you go, I suggest going to the game and then home or a safe hotel.
                            You nailed the issue. Safety. My daughter plays a sport that requires regular road trips to Rhodes. A beautiful school campus. But to get there is more than an adventure. We stay out in Germantown area, not near that school nor downtown.

Comment

I saw where the Gator officials seem to be leaning toward UT. If they get the Gator over us that's going to make losing to them an even more bitter pill to swallow, for me, than it already is. Unless, of course we should get one as good or better than the Gator.

Comment

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

Bowl Projections: Fourth Spot Remains Up for Grabs After Oregon Loss

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X