Bowl Projections: Fourth Spot Remains Up for Grabs After Oregon Loss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    We got the Belk and they got the Gator. The Vols stick it to us again.
    We beat Florida last year and they got a better bowl...don't remember us complaining.....

Comment

I despise UTK. I don't like IU, but I despise UTK. There is only one SEC team I root for.

I will quietly root for Hoosiers.

My best man is a huge VT fan.

Comment

Originally posted by TrueblueCATfan View Post

We beat Florida last year and they got a better bowl...don't remember us complaining.....

The "complaint" is over the initial announcement of UK and IU in the Gator Bowl and the subsequent change in the announced matchup.
        I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're gonna feel all day. Frank Sinatra

Comment

In my view. Belk's benefits offset being the less attractive bowl. We lose the better TV time slot and undivided national attention, but if we win, we beat a football name. If we lose, we lose to a football name and not fracking Indiana. (Football nobodies)

If we were scheduled to play Iowa in the Gator, I would be upset by the move.
          Jordan Peterson is my spirit animal...

Comment

I hate that UT punked us, but they did beat us so not sure what could've been done.
            When he was a kid Lord, he never imagined all the ways that the city could bring a country boy down.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiritof96 View Post
              In my view. Belk's benefits offset being the less attractive bowl. We lose the better TV time slot and undivided national attention, but if we win, we beat a football name. If we lose, we lose to a football name and not fracking Indiana. (Football nobodies)

If we were scheduled to play Iowa in the Gator, I would be upset by the move.
              Yeah, I like the opponent better than the venue.
              I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're gonna feel all day. Frank Sinatra

Comment

Originally posted by johnkyblue View Post
                I despise UTK. I don't like IU, but I despise UTK. There is only one SEC team I root for.

I will quietly root for Hoosiers.

My best man is a huge VT fan.
                2 teams I will never cheer for.... UL and Tennessee

Comment

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

Bowl Projections: Fourth Spot Remains Up for Grabs After Oregon Loss

Collapse
                Working...
                X