Lynn Bowden Entering the NFL Draft - will play in the Belk Bowl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lynn Bowden Entering the NFL Draft - will play in the Belk Bowl

“What’s good, BBN? This is your quarterback, receiver, kick returner, and punt returner Lynn Bowden Jr. This is a moment I’ve dreamed of for a long time but there’s no way I could have gotten here without a lot of people. To my mom and my family, thank you for raising me. To my son, thank for your inspiring me.

To Coach Stoops and Coach Marrow, you believe in me, you believed in the person I could become. Coach Gran, Coach Hinshaw, and Coach Smith and all of my coaches, you challenged me, made me better, and put me in a position to succeed. My strength coaches and trainers were there every step of the way.

To the Big Blue Wall, I can’t say enough about you. The best O-Line in America. I couldn’t ask for a better set of teammates. You guys are my brothers.

To our fans, the Big Blue Nation, you took a kid from Youngstown, Ohio and helped me become a man. For that, this place is my forever home. It won’t be easy to leave that but now is my time to enter the 2020 NFL Draft. The memories we made here are something special. From a ten-win season last year to going back to my old position this year. I’ll be taking those memories with me wherever I go next.

But first we have one more game to win. For my last game in Kentucky Blue, I need all the BBN to come out and support us and help us get this bowl game win. Come see about it in Charlotte.”

https://kentuckysportsradio.com/foot...020-nfl-draft/
    No surprise. I wish him well, he deserves it.
    When he was a kid Lord, he never imagined all the ways that the city could bring a country boy down.

Originally posted by Dwight Schrute View Post

No surprise. I wish him well, he deserves it.
    Love that kid... LOVE HIM!
    Jordan Peterson is my spirit animal...

Comment

Definitely, best wishes to Bowden and I hope he goes to a quality franchise that will treat him the right way.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiritof96 View Post

Love that kid... LOVE HIM!
        Agreed. You have to respect the hell out of this kid who moved back to a position that he's probably not going to play in the NFL and just killed at it. He basically put the team on his back and willed them to a 7-5 record.

I hope he goes to the NFL and kills it and has an outstanding career. He deserves it.
        When he was a kid Lord, he never imagined all the ways that the city could bring a country boy down.

Comment

Congrats to him. It was fun watching him grow. Wishing him the best.

Comment

Bowden's competitive spirit is unmeasurable and he will take that to a very successful Pro career. We are going to enjoy reading about him.
            John 3:3

Comment

Yet another thing to appreciate from Lynn Bowden...announcing up front that he's playing the bowl game and sparing us the debate of whether he should. Thanks for the good times Lynn and good luck moving forward!

Comment

what a great kid...couldn't be happier for him

Comment

Expected and super happy for the kid. Coming back next year really wouldn't do much for him because slot receivers only go so high in the draft. Hopefully he gets on a good team and succeeds at the next level. He should have a decent career as a slot receiver and returner.

Comment

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

Lynn Bowden Entering the NFL Draft - will play in the Belk Bowl

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X