Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kentucky Announces Reduced Stadium Capacity, Ticket Options for 2020 Football Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kentucky Announces Reduced Stadium Capacity, Ticket Options for 2020 Football Season

LEXINGTON, Ky. – In preparation for the return of Kentucky Football, UK Athletics has received reduced capacity guidelines for this season and has designed a distanced seating plan to host fans at Kroger Field in the healthiest manner possible. The plan is focused on the recommended health and safety protocols for the well-being of all student-athletes, fans and staff.

At this point, the anticipated attendance for the 2020 season at Kroger Field is up to 20 percent of normal stadium capacity. All plans are subject to change based on evolving information as well as local, state and national public health developments.

The 2020 UK football season will consist of a 10-game, SEC-only schedule with Kentucky hosting Ole Miss (Oct. 3), Mississippi State (Oct. 10), Georgia (Oct. 24), Vanderbilt (Nov. 14) and South Carolina (Dec. 5) at Kroger Field this year.

https://ukathletics.com/news/2020/9/...ootball-season
    Philippians 4:11 & 4:13

Saw this. Phrasing leads me to believe that IF you get the opportunity to select tickets, you may not be able to get tickets to multiple games. It doesn’t specifically say this, but that’s what I read into it. And inspect this if it gets more people who want to the opportunity to attend a game. I hope to be able to select a couple of games and yield tickets to others. I’ll await my email and time slot this weekend.

So I see one could buy tickets to all games if tickets were still available at their selection time. I personally plan on 3 games, IF I'm lucky enough that they're available at my selection time.
    Last edited by Bourbonman; 09-10-2020, 06:00 PM.

Comment

I deferred to next year. So my 4 tickets are available Bourbonman. Hopefully you get to see all the games. Feel relieved my process is over. Will get to watch with friends somewhere. Weather permitting, will fire up he grill and tailgate on our deck.

Comment

From reading the email I got, it looks like, when it is your turn, you can buy all you want of the remaining supply.

I have a bad feeling I will be far enough down the list I may get none. That really stinks.
        Aspirational...

Originally posted by John Stuart Mill
        He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that... He must be able to hear them from persons who actually believe them...he must know them in their most plausible and persuasive form.
        Originally posted by Charlie Munger
        I never allow myself to hold an opinion on anything that I don't know the other side's argument better than they do

Comment

Originally posted by Spiritof96 View Post
          From reading the email I got, it looks like, when it is your turn, you can buy all you want of the remaining supply.

I have a bad feeling I will be far enough down the list I may get none. That really stinks.
          I am hearing folks are opting out. Even diehards like me. You might be surprised and get whatever you want.

Comment

Originally posted by CATHYnKY View Post

I am hearing folks are opting out. Even diehards like me. You might be surprised and get whatever you want.
            Well, I'm sorry people are opting out, but that would be nice for me. I want to go to every game. My wife has gotten through the stress of Covid life by looking forward to going to games again.
            Aspirational...

Originally posted by John Stuart Mill
            He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that... He must be able to hear them from persons who actually believe them...he must know them in their most plausible and persuasive form.
            Originally posted by Charlie Munger
            I never allow myself to hold an opinion on anything that I don't know the other side's argument better than they do

Comment

Originally posted by Spiritof96 View Post

Well, I'm sorry people are opting out, but that would be nice for me. I want to go to every game. My wife has gotten through the stress of Covid life by looking forward to going to games again.
              Have had season tickets since Stoll Field ‘69. I look forward to every season and especially our tailgate group. Before the schedule changed, we had a long weekend booked out of town, and a wedding that are now home games. So why not defer so someone like you can go? Have no idea what my points are. Don’t give to KFund other than the $200 mandated to purchase my parking pass. Hope you get tickets. Looking forward to game watch parties and deck tailgating.

Comment

No fans at NC or Appalachia St.

Comment

Very few fans at ND.
                  John 3:3

Comment

Originally posted by Lighthouse View Post
                    Very few fans at ND.
                    Fans were good about wearing masks, but not much social distancing

Comment

Originally posted by CATHYnKY View Post

Fans were good about wearing masks, but not much social distancing
                      Looked like several students were sitting close together.
                      John 3:3

Comment

will be interesting to see what the cases are among players in a couple of weeks

Comment

Grabbed a couple of tickets for 3 games I believe I can make. The other two I can’t make. Hope this happens. Know there’s going to be hiccups.

Comment

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

Kentucky Announces Reduced Stadium Capacity, Ticket Options for 2020 Football Season

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X