Proposed rule change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proposed rule change

Being reported is the Football Rules Committee is being asked to find some way to crack down on teams using cramps to pause the game.

Since theres not a good way for anyone to determine targeting or pass interference I'm not just real sure how any official is gonna be equipped to tell the difference between a cramp and a fake.

^^^Polygraphs in the tent are on the way! This will be enforced every bit as well as technicals for flopping in basketball.

Comment

It's a total waste of time.
      John 3:3

Comment

They should be talking about making PI a spot foul and getting rid of the dumber than dirt targeting rule. Unnecessary roughness and be done with it.
        Aspirational...

Originally posted by John Stuart Mill
        He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that... He must be able to hear them from persons who actually believe them...he must know them in their most plausible and persuasive form.
        Originally posted by Charlie Munger
        I never allow myself to hold an opinion on anything that I don't know the other side's argument better than they do

Comment

They have enough to fix without stirring the pot more. Especially something they can not judge or rule on. Did I mention Law Suits?
          John 3:3

Comment

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

Proposed rule change

Collapse
          Working...
          X