Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    Kelly Kirchbaum
    I have a beloved and now deceased relative who wore 51 as a walk-on in the Curry/Mummy years. I wish I had a picture of him in uniform.

I know I say that every year...

We miss you Big Show, you didn't have the genetic profile to be 6'2" 300 lbs and play football at the University of Kentucky but decided at 12, that's what you were going to do and seemingly willed it into reality. Hopefully, you and Schlarman are now able to get together and talk about old times and how much cancer sucks.
    Last edited by Spiritof96; 07-16-2021, 12:34 PM.
    Aspirational...

Originally posted by John Stuart Mill
    He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that... He must be able to hear them from persons who actually believe them...he must know them in their most plausible and persuasive form.
    Originally posted by Charlie Munger
    I never allow myself to hold an opinion on anything that I don't know the other side's argument better than they do

Comment

• Chris Chenault
      "There is so much good in the worst of us, and so much bad in the best of us, that it behooves us all not to talk about the rest of us." Robert Louis Stevenson

Comment

• Another of Chris
        "There is so much good in the worst of us, and so much bad in the best of us, that it behooves us all not to talk about the rest of us." Robert Louis Stevenson

Comment

• Marty Moore

Comment

• Another of Marty

Comment

• Marty was a great MLB.
              John 3:3

Comment

• Marty was Mr irrelevant in the draft. He stuck it out a good run. 7 years, and got a Superbowl Ring...on injured reserve so missed the distinction of first Mr irrelevant to play and win a Superbowl.
                that went to Ryan Succop.
                Last edited by 40bill; 07-21-2021, 07:50 PM.

Comment

• Jamin Davis

Comment

• Another of Jamin

Comment

• Tim Masthay

Comment

• Jon Sumrall

Comment

• Dean Wells (#42), no pic available

Comment

• Sooooooo ready

Comment

• Kind of like waiting for Christmas.

Comment

• Josh Allen

Comment

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

Countdown To Kickoff

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X