University Of Louisville Week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• University Of Louisville Week

I guess we may as well begin looking ahead to the big game Sat. night. The online betting site, bet365, has the Cards listed as a 2 1/2 pt. favorite which is due to home field advantage. So, in essence, the bookies are saying this game is a pickum. I haven't kept up with the Cards, but I'm very concerned about this game. I don't know anything about their def., but outscoring them may be our only hope. I saw a graphic pop up on the screen, during our game with NMSU, that said that Cummingham has thrown for 18 touchdowns and ran for 18 more. Stopping him will be the defensive key. Giving Levis time to throw and CRod holding onto the ball will be the offensive keys.
    "There is so much good in the worst of us, and so much bad in the best of us, that it behooves us all not to talk about the rest of us." Robert Louis Stevenson

Looking at the trajectory of our and their seasons it seems we should have played them the first game of the year rather than the last— like the old days. Still think we have more talent than them but our defense better find its mojo

Comment

I am VERY concerned about this game. It is like a role reversal from 2018 when we beat them with the late FG. We will need to score a BUNCH … and then hope it is enough.
      Last edited by SBCatMan; 11-23-2021, 09:30 AM.

Comment

I think CS will try to control the ball because UL won't be able to stop our running game. Stopping Cunningham will be a handful, but they're WR's are not as good as UT's. They have speed, but we should be able to stop their ground game.
        John 3:3

Comment

UK is a turnover machine....one of the worse in the nation. IF we can handle that, I feel confident.

Comment

we have already lost to Tennessee in football and Duke in basketball......can't take losing to the dirty birds too

Comment

This game is most definitely not a given. Come to play or could very easily end up another L

Comment

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

University Of Louisville Week

Collapse
              Working...
              X