No announcement yet.

CRod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It now appears there may be more to this than meets the eye. CRod's attorney may have been the one who was supposed to make the court appearance. They have been unable to locate the attorney.
    "There is so much good in the worst of us, and so much bad in the best of us, that it behooves us all not to talk about the rest of us." Robert Louis Stevenson

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Dillon View Post
      It now appears there may be more to this than meets the eye. CRod's attorney may have been the one who was supposed to make the court appearance. They have been unable to locate the attorney.
      When you first posted this, I wondered about that. I have seen this happen more than once with students. I’ll bet I could guess his attorney…
      Aspirational...

Originally posted by John Stuart Mill
      He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that... He must be able to hear them from persons who actually believe them...he must know them in their most plausible and persuasive form.
      Originally posted by Charlie Munger
      I never allow myself to hold an opinion on anything that I don't know the other side's argument better than they do

Comment

I saw, on Twitter this morning, that UK has released a statement that it's all the attorney's fault. The statement reads, in part, that there was a scheduling mistake and that CRod wasn't required to attend.
        "There is so much good in the worst of us, and so much bad in the best of us, that it behooves us all not to talk about the rest of us." Robert Louis Stevenson

Comment

[QUOTE=Matt Dillon;n289138]I saw, on Twitter this morning, that UK has released a statement that it's all the attorney's fault. The statement reads, in part, that there was a scheduling mistake and that CRod wasn't required to attend. [/s

This makes more sense. Surely he would not risk his career any more than he already has.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Dillon View Post
            They have been unable to locate the attorney.
            Try calling the firm Dewey, Cheatham and Howe

Comment

Matt Jones

@KySportsRadio

Chris Rodriguez’s warrant has been set aside. His attorney missed the court date Bc of a mess-up on scheduling in his office and the new arraignment has been scheduled for next Friday The lawyer told Chris not to be at the hearing and then made a mistake scheduling the date

Comment

Sounds like CRod needs another attorney.
                John 3:3

Comment

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

CRod

Collapse
                Working...
                X