Defensive Back Zion Childress Transfers to Kentucky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Defensive Back Zion Childress Transfers to Kentucky

Mark Stoops has added another vital piece to his secondary ahead of the 2022 season. Defensive back Zion Childress announced he will transfer to Kentucky. He chose the Wildcats over Washington and TCU shortly after taking an official visit to Lexington.

Defensive Back Zion Childress Transfers to Kentucky - On3
    "There is so much good in the worst of us, and so much bad in the best of us, that it behooves us all not to talk about the rest of us." Robert Louis Stevenson

Now if we could pick up another quality OL we'd be pretty well set.
    "There is so much good in the worst of us, and so much bad in the best of us, that it behooves us all not to talk about the rest of us." Robert Louis Stevenson

Comment

This is great news.
      Aspirational...

Originally posted by John Stuart Mill
      He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that... He must be able to hear them from persons who actually believe them...he must know them in their most plausible and persuasive form.
      Originally posted by Charlie Munger
      I never allow myself to hold an opinion on anything that I don't know the other side's argument better than they do

Comment

I do not know if I would call it “great” news, but it certainly is good news.

It kind of really makes me question our recruiting. A couple of years ago I was kind of wondering why we were seemingly recruiting an excessive number of DBs. Now, we are scrambling for DBs from DII schools and Texas State. Now, these two guys may turn out to be absolute steals and valuable contributors. But, without mentioning any player, one would think that even our misses would be better than DII players and guys from whatever conference Texas State plays in.

Comment

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

Defensive Back Zion Childress Transfers to Kentucky

Collapse
        Working...
        X