No announcement yet.

Trouble with C-Rod?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ramon Jefferson just committed to us. He has a year of eligibility left. That might suggest CRod is out.

Comment

Originally posted by matt colvin View Post
      Ramon Jefferson just committed to us. He has a year of eligibility left. That might suggest CRod is out.
      At least for a few games. Hopefully we haven't seen the last of him in a UK uniform.
      "There is so much good in the worst of us, and so much bad in the best of us, that it behooves us all not to talk about the rest of us." Robert Louis Stevenson

Comment

Originally posted by matt colvin View Post
        The consensus seems to be CRod is out for several games but not the season. Per Matt Jones per Mark Stoops.
        Aspirational...

Originally posted by John Stuart Mill
        He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that... He must be able to hear them from persons who actually believe them...he must know them in their most plausible and persuasive form.
        Originally posted by Charlie Munger
        I never allow myself to hold an opinion on anything that I don't know the other side's argument better than they do

Comment

Is this recent news? I have not heard anything to that effect, certainly from Stoops. And, I have not heard Matt Jones doing any speculating or making any comments in the past 10-14 days.

Comment

Originally posted by SBCatMan View Post
            Is this recent news? I have not heard anything to that effect, certainly from Stoops. And, I have not heard Matt Jones doing any speculating or making any comments in the past 10-14 days.
            He said it after the golf scramble. (Maybe Ryan said it on Mon)

IT wasn't from Stoops's mouth, it was after talking to Stoops and Marrow at the scramble.
            Aspirational...

He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that... He must be able to hear them from persons who actually believe them...he must know them in their most plausible and persuasive form.
            I never allow myself to hold an opinion on anything that I don't know the other side's argument better than they do

Comment

As serious as this seems to be, I can't imagine Coaches Stoops or Morrow saying anything about this situation anywhere others could hear. It's just to tight lipped.
              John 3:3

Comment

Originally posted by Lighthouse View Post
                As serious as this seems to be, I can't imagine Coaches Stoops or Morrow saying anything about this situation anywhere others could hear. It's just to tight lipped.
                Jones has said he has heard from "sources" AKA Stoops and Marrow, what it is. He just isnt' saying. He also has stated more than once some version of what coaches believe about the issue.

He did say that "in fairness to C Rod" that it is "serious" but not "that serious" in terms of what people are speculating.
                Aspirational...

Comment

The DUI case is settled, I wonder when coach Stoops will make a statement?

Herald-Leader Sports on Twitter: "The senior running back was originally charged with careless driving and operating a motor vehicle under the influence. https://t.co/xRtQNv1LvS" / Twitter
                  "There is so much good in the worst of us, and so much bad in the best of us, that it behooves us all not to talk about the rest of us." Robert Louis Stevenson

Comment

Matt Jones is hearing 3-4 games….

Comment

There's supposed to be an announcement next week. I'm not too worried as we should have adequate back-ups waiting in the wings. I'd say this puts the nix on C-Rods chances of breaking Snell's record.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Dillon View Post
                        There's supposed to be an announcement next week. I'm not too worried as we should have adequate back-ups waiting in the wings. I'd say this puts the nix on C-Rods chances of breaking Snell's record.
                        Agreed. He's what, 1300 yards away? I don't see that happening in eight games.

Comment

I read on other forum that one defensive player (starter) will also be suspended at least 1 game. So we might be down 1 on each side. Against Miami OH should not be a big deal.
                          Proverbs 25:24

Comment

Originally posted by Pobilly View Post
                            I read on other forum that one defensive player (starter) will also be suspended at least 1 game. So we might be down 1 on each side. Against Miami OH should not be a big deal.
                            KSR is reporting that it is probably Jordan Wright a Grad Student OLB'er.

Comment

Just read Horsey will possibly miss the first game as well but his is due to being "banged up". Hope we are not banged up when we go to Florida. We will need all available hands on deck.
                              Proverbs 25:24

Comment

I thought we were going to hear from CS on CRod's punishment.
                                John 3:3

Comment

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

Trouble with C-Rod?

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X