Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 40bill
    replied
    Well....it seems as of now the correct answer is 'ask again later' as far as Crods availability for the upcoming season.
    I havent read anything other than rumors about possible issues....and those are everywhere.
    Best of luck to Chris.

Leave a comment:

• 40bill
    replied
    Rowland has usually been pretty reputable, and he now says he doesnt think Crod will play. He also stated this is very serious and hopes other players were not involved.
    whatever this is, the rumor mill is rampant.....decidedly not academics. Some vague rumors about money OUTSIDE of NIL "guidelines"....whatever those are, such as direct payment by a booster.

As of any true facts, there are none that I have seen. Someone could write Crod was found to be a Russian infiltrator, or Martian for that matter.

At this point though there is a strong sense that we may have seen the last of Rodriguez...I say that because I would hazard a guess he takes the same route as Jarmon and enters the NFL supplemental draft if he is not allowed to play.

Leave a comment:

• 85 Fly
    replied
    Originally posted by Spiritof96 View Post

If the comments by Matt Jones are correct, it sounds like a separate conduct issue with the school that is waiting to be adjudicated. There are a number of code of conduct violations that would be kept private and could also get a student kicked out or suspended.

I hope it isn’t that for his sake…
    Yup when I was listening to Matt & the crew it didn't sound good-man!

Leave a comment:

• 85 Fly
    replied
    Originally posted by Downes Van Zandt View Post

I’m not sure. Never heard of them, either.
    Me too! New blogger?

Leave a comment:

• TrueblueCATfan
    replied
    I sure hope it all gets worked out

Leave a comment:

• 40bill
    replied
    On the good side, no talk has come out as it did in the frat house deal last year.
    on the bad side, no one has stepped forward to deny anything at all.

Leave a comment:

• SBCatMan
    replied
    Tubman’s all edged violation was SUBSTANTIAL. Let us hope CRod’s issue is nothing remotely similar to that.

Leave a comment:

• Lighthouse
    replied
    Originally posted by Matt Dillon View Post

The only other school conduct code violation (if it is that) I can remember is the Tubman situation and he was dismissed from school.
    Oh. I missed the school conduct code issue.

Leave a comment:

• Matt Dillon
    replied
    Originally posted by Lighthouse View Post

Agreed Bill.

Does anyone remember how CS has handled something like this in the past?
    The only other school conduct code violation (if it is that) I can remember is the Tubman situation and he was dismissed from school.

Leave a comment:

• Lighthouse
    replied
    Originally posted by 40bill View Post
    Disappointing in very many ways IF TRUE.
    KSR mentioning anything from 5 games to the entire season.
    It really is disturbing to see a young guy with having the world in his fingers and watch it slip through.

Rumors will fly around everywhere, but the best I can say is good luck Chris.
    Agreed Bill.

Does anyone remember how CS has handled something like this in the past?

Leave a comment:

• 40bill
    replied
    Disappointing in very many ways IF TRUE.
    KSR mentioning anything from 5 games to the entire season.
    It really is disturbing to see a young guy with having the world in his fingers and watch it slip through.

Rumors will fly around everywhere, but the best I can say is good luck Chris.

Leave a comment:

• Spiritof96
    replied
    Has anyone heard what the problem is supposed to be?
    If the comments by Matt Jones are correct, it sounds like a separate conduct issue with the school that is waiting to be adjudicated. There are a number of code of conduct violations that would be kept private and could also get a student kicked out or suspended.

I hope it isn’t that for his sake…

Leave a comment:

• Matt Dillon
    replied
    Has anyone heard what the problem is supposed to be?

Leave a comment:

• SBCatMan
    replied
    The backups are good, but CRod is great. Cannot sugar-coat this one if it is true.

Leave a comment:

• Spiritof96
    replied
    The thing that concerns me is the absence of a comment from his dad. Usually, his dad is on Twitter debunking this stuff.
    When I heard on KSR that there may be something to it I changed my mind.

Leave a comment:

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

Trouble with C-Rod?

Collapse
Working...
X