New Additions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Additions

Busy evening for the UK football staff today. We’ve added two transfer in Ramon Jefferson from Sam Houston State and in Dee Beckwith from Tennessee.

Jefferson will have one year of eligibility. I’m not sure about Beckwith.

Originally posted by matt colvin View Post
    Busy evening for the UK football staff today. We’ve added two transfer in Ramon Jefferson from Sam Houston State and in Dee Beckwith from Tennessee.

Jefferson will have one year of eligibility. I’m not sure about Beckwith.
    Re Beckwith, I believe he will have to sit out a year due to the SEC rule that requires a transfer to transfer prior to May 1st. However, no one else has raised this point. So, I suspect, I missed something.

UK list him as a soph. He has played two years at Ugly Orange Empire -K but one was a covid year.

Comment

From what I have been gathering from other sites and sources, the key is not when they transfer but when they enter the portal. I am reading that Beckwith entered the portal early enough to play this year, but, who knows for sure?

In either case, it certainly appears that the staff knows way more about the CRod situation than they are letting be known, and it does not appear to be good.

Comment

Originally posted by SBCatMan View Post
        From what I have been gathering from other sites and sources, the key is not when they transfer but when they enter the portal. I am reading that Beckwith entered the portal early enough to play this year, but, who knows for sure?

In either case, it certainly appears that the staff knows way more about the CRod situation than they are letting be known, and it does not appear to be good.
        Think you are correct.

Comment

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

New Additions

Collapse
        Working...
        X