Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pobilly View Post
    I would say we see Beau at WKU or EKU.
    West Va. and Cinn. may be possibilities as well. I don't know what type of off. either team runs but both schools recruited Beau when he signed with UK. Also, I read this morning that Cinn. is in need of a QB. I don't know if that's true or not. Wherever he lands, I wish him nothing but the best. I am always sad when a player transfers but I understand completely. After all college is the last opportunity most of these players will have to play organized fb.

"There is so much good in the worst of us, and so much bad in the best of us, that it behooves us all not to talk about the rest of us." Robert Louis Stevenson

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Dillon View Post

West Va. and Cinn. may be possibilities as well. I don't know what type of off. either team runs but both schools recruited Beau when he signed with UK. Also, I read this morning that Cinn. is in need of a QB. I don't know if that's true or not. Wherever he lands, I wish him nothing but the best. I am always sad when a player transfers but I understand completely. After all college is the last opportunity most of these players will have to play organized fb.
      I assume WVU still runs some form of Neal Brown air attack

Comment

Good luck young man.
        John 3:3

Comment

Best of luck to you

Comment

Hope he does well. Thanks for giving UK a try.

Comment

Beau is headed to coach Mumme's old stomping ground, Tarleton State.
              "There is so much good in the worst of us, and so much bad in the best of us, that it behooves us all not to talk about the rest of us." Robert Louis Stevenson

Comment

Good luck young man.

Comment

Who saw that one coming. Beau Allen to Tarleton State. Just random. Like others here would have thought another state school or WVU, Cincy or something like that. Maybe just did not want a QB Battle???

Proverbs 25:24

Comment

Here’s a wild thought. He has 4 years of eligibility remaining. He goes to Tarleton State and gets a ton of reps and real game experience at the collegiate level. Then, if all works out well, he transfers back to UK to compete for the starting job after Levis leaves.

Comment

Originally posted by SBCatMan View Post
                      Here’s a wild thought. He has 4 years of eligibility remaining. He goes to Tarleton State and gets a ton of reps and real game experience at the collegiate level. Then, if all works out well, he transfers back to UK to compete for the starting job after Levis leaves.
                      I can see him transferring back to a FBS school, just not UK. To be quite honest, I don't think he fits the mold of the current staff's ideal QB. In the past, we've had QB's that could pass but not run very well and vice versa. I think, from here on out, coach Stoops and co. are going to go after physical QB's that are mobile with "big" arms.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Dillon View Post

I I think, from here on out, coach Stoops and co. are going to go after physical QB's that are mobile with "big" arms.
                        But isn’t every team on the planet looking for that kind of QB?

On a more serious note, with our unprecedented stable of young, speedy WRs, I wonder if we will eventually evolve into a more spread offense.

Comment

Although I saw the "four years of eligibility" quote also, I don't see how. He has played two different years at UK. One was the covid year so it doesn't count. Maybe he played is few enough games the other year to count as a redshirt?

Comment

But isn’t every team on the planet looking for that kind of QB?

On a more serious note, with our unprecedented stable of young, speedy WRs, I wonder if we will eventually evolve into a more spread offense.
                            Not really. Most are looking for a big arm and fast, mobile feet. Lamar Jackson type.

Comment

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

Beau Allen Transferring

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X