Miami OH @ UK season opening game thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lighthouse View Post
    I didn't see our last score either. I'm tired of having to resign on every time there's a commercial so I'm going to take a shower to get ready for Worship in the morning. Good night Cat Fans
    Not sure what the problem was for you. I signed in at Noon today, swapped games and such all day (first time i have done this) and never had to sign back in. I even rebooted one time due to my computer issues and did not have to sign back in. UK game was like watching on TV with no issues. Not ideal but I listened to Tom and watched the game which was a few plays behind.
    Proverbs 25:24

Comment

Positive stats

9 receivers / TE / RB caught passes
      18 defenders recorded at least 1 tackle.
      Freshmen showed up in may box score categories.
      Proverbs 25:24

Comment

Great win. Lots to fix, I’m worried about the line…
        Aspirational...

Originally posted by John Stuart Mill
        He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that... He must be able to hear them from persons who actually believe them...he must know them in their most plausible and persuasive form.
        Originally posted by Charlie Munger
        I never allow myself to hold an opinion on anything that I don't know the other side's argument better than they do

Comment

I'll just echo what others have already said. If CRod misses four games as has been speculated, and the oline doesn't do a quick 180, the predictions of a 9 or 10 win season are history.
          "There is so much good in the worst of us, and so much bad in the best of us, that it behooves us all not to talk about the rest of us." Robert Louis Stevenson

Comment

The lines are a huge concern.

Comment

Good Win....lots to work on but we are 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by 40bill View Post
                The lines are a huge concern.
                I thought the big freshman DT played pretty good.
                John 3:3

Comment

Originally posted by Pobilly View Post

Not sure what the problem was for you. I signed in at Noon today, swapped games and such all day (first time i have done this) and never had to sign back in. I even rebooted one time due to my computer issues and did not have to sign back in. UK game was like watching on TV with no issues. Not ideal but I listened to Tom and watched the game which was a few plays behind.
                  My Grandson came over and signed me in on his account, not sure what it was called, and every time the game went to commercial it kicked me to a screen showing Air Play. Very frustrating. I'll get my Son to hook me up like he is, he had no problems.
                  John 3:3

Comment

I just watched the game. After a pretty ho hum first half, I like the way we took over in the second. Some really promising young talent all over the field, but I think the O line is going to cause some major headaches early.

This was reminiscent of a lot of first games in the Stoops era. Not sure what to expect next week in the Swamp.

Comment

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

Miami OH @ UK season opening game thread

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X