Guy Morris passed away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guy Morris passed away

Being reported former UK HC passed away on his family farm at 71. He had been battling Alzheimer’s. Rest In Peace Coach Morris.

Bummer. I always liked him...
    Aspirational...

Originally posted by John Stuart Mill
    He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that... He must be able to hear them from persons who actually believe them...he must know them in their most plausible and persuasive form.
    Originally posted by Charlie Munger
    I never allow myself to hold an opinion on anything that I don't know the other side's argument better than they do

Comment

It’s such a terrible disease.

Comment

I've often wondered what might have been had he remained at UK. If a person is coaching for money, though, you can't blame them for taking the best offer.
        "There is so much good in the worst of us, and so much bad in the best of us, that it behooves us all not to talk about the rest of us." Robert Louis Stevenson

Comment

I was in the UK marching band the year his team beat Louisville, the bluegrass miracle, etc. That was such a fun year because it came out of nowhere.

Alzheimers is an awful disease.

Comment

Sorry to hear because I too, like Coach Morris. Praying for his family.
            John 3:3

Comment

Sorry to hear this. I saw a picture of him a few weeks ago and he looked very, very ill. Still, this is surprising news.

Comment

RIP Coach Guy Mo! He is no longer dealing with a trapped mind and all those issues. Prayers to his family.
                Proverbs 25:24

Comment

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

Guy Morris passed away

Collapse
                Working...
                X