Kentucky is waiting on the NCAA to clear Chris Rodriguez, Jordan Wright

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Matt Dillon View Post

I think Crod will miss at least two more games after the Fl. game.
    I say at least 1 more. But would not be surprised if it is not 2.
    Proverbs 25:24

Comment

I think Crod will miss at least two more games after the Fl. game.
      Yes, that's what I see also. Not based on any info other than what others are posting.

Comment

Can I ask why the NCAA is involved...I thought C rod was out because of a DUI

Comment

Originally posted by TrueblueCATfan View Post
          Can I ask why the NCAA is involved...I thought C rod was out because of a DUI
          While nothing has been officially announced, the rumor mill has it that he was overpaid for work. This said to have occurred prior to NIL and thus an impermissible benefit. IE he was given money. Again, this is all per the rumor mill.

Comment

Strange that Wright would be cleared and Rodriguez wouldn't.

I'm going to assume Rodrigues got more money.

Also, in the NIL era what kind of money could we be talking about? Thousands of dollars? Hundreds of thousands? I thought it was pretty much the wild west out there and anything went. Were they sponsored by Spearmint Rhino or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Will Lavender View Post
              Were they sponsored by Spearmint Rhino or something?
              Barnhart would have to reinforce all of the top buttons in his closet. They’d all break, every last one.

Comment

Originally posted by Will Lavender View Post
                Strange that Wright would be cleared and Rodriguez wouldn't.

I'm going to assume Rodrigues got more money.

Also, in the NIL era what kind of money could we be talking about? Thousands of dollars? Hundreds of thousands? I thought it was pretty much the wild west out there and anything went. Were they sponsored by Spearmint Rhino or something?
                Apparently this occurred prior to NIL. Thus NIL dollar amounts don't factor in.

Comment

IF the prior to NIL aspect is at play, well…he wasn’t eligible last season .

Comment

Originally posted by Los Gatos View Post

While nothing has been officially announced, the rumor mill has it that he was overpaid for work. This said to have occurred prior to NIL and thus an impermissible benefit. IE he was given money. Again, this is all per the rumor mill.
                    Thank you....I sure didn't know any of this

Comment

The issue with the money is where it came from. I am assuming the NCAA is seeing if the University was funneling money through the Hospital. If so, that would not be NIL money. It would be pay for play.

Comment

The more I hear, and the longer this drags on, the more concerned I am becoming that this could result in sanctions for the program.
                        "There is so much good in the worst of us, and so much bad in the best of us, that it behooves us all not to talk about the rest of us." Robert Louis Stevenson

Comment

The more I hear, and the longer this drags on, the more concerned I am becoming that this could result in sanctions for the program.
                          Sheesh! I had no idea.

Comment

Same here.

Comment

This is my concern also.
                              John 3:3

Comment

I didn't know anything about this...sure hope not

Comment

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

Kentucky is waiting on the NCAA to clear Chris Rodriguez, Jordan Wright

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X