Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They did it!¡

Comment

• Happy for us. Happy for Coach. Congrats!

Comment

• CAYTS!!!!

Comment

• Stoops just passed Bear Bryant as the winningest coach at Kentucky.

Build. The. Statue.

Comment

• WE WIN!!!
            John 3:3

Comment

• I've always been critical of Stoops in game coaching decisions, but there's no arguing his ability of building a consistent winner.

He's done a phenomenal job at Kentucky.

Comment

• A THING OF BEAUTY!!!
                Aspirational...

Originally posted by John Stuart Mill
                He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that... He must be able to hear them from persons who actually believe them...he must know them in their most plausible and persuasive form.
                Originally posted by Charlie Munger
                I never allow myself to hold an opinion on anything that I don't know the other side's argument better than they do

Comment

• Originally posted by KCKUKFan View Post
                  I've always been critical of Stoops in game coaching decisions, but there's no arguing his ability of building a consistent winner.

He's done a phenomenal job at Kentucky.
                  There have been many times that criticism has been fully warranted. This was Stoops’ 1st gig as head coach and he has learned on the run. I give Barnhart credit for giving Brooks and then Stoops time to develop their program with their own recruits. Many schools would have fired each of them after 2 or 3 years. This team needs a lot of improvements in rushing and pass protection but now we have a couple lesser opponents to develop those aspects. I expect continued growth with experience and comfort level. And getting some players back.

Comment

• Might see Key on Top 10 plays tonight.
                    Proverbs 25:24

Comment

• Eight pages in this thread and no one has mentioned the real hero of the game, so I will do it. What an incredible coaching job by Brad White! He had us prepared for everything Florida threw at us. Just a masterful performance!

Comment

• Might be best linebacker corps I have seen at Kentucky

Comment

• I need Roman Harper's take! Calling KY soft.... the cream of the crop in the SEC the last few years called KYs olines the most physical they'll face all year. Carries over to every facet of the game. I fully believe that we're the team best suited in a street fight. Ain't the flashiest but smack any team in the country in the mouth!

Comment

• Proud of our guys.....huge road win over a ranked team

Comment

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

Kentucky @ Florida Game Thread.

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X