Sunday morning look back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday morning look back

Not bad for a soft basketball school, was it?

Mark Stoops brought a depleted roster down to the #12 team and found ways to win.

Most of us have seen UK teams take gut punches and fold.
    Dont have your best back.
    An O line that allows 3 nasty sacks.
    Special teams that disintegrated after last week heroics.
    Starting safety carted off the field.
    A disaster spell that saw a lead turn into a near melt down.
    This bunch this year just cowboys up in front of 89 thousand gators and punch back in a second half.

I think a lot of us expected a loss.

Glad coach and the kids didnt.

Thanks Coach....winningest football coach in UK history.

Here is a quote from Jordan Wright about the INT. “When I seen how he tried to throw it with a sidearm, I knew I had it. But at first I thought I just tipped it. When I caught it, I said ohhhhh. I surprised myself. I ain’t gonna lie,” Wright laughed.​

Guy is a great leader for this team.

Link: https://twitter.com/i/status/1568836722708062209
    Last edited by Pobilly; 09-11-2022, 08:30 AM.
    Proverbs 25:24

Comment

Down 2 rb‘s, best safety, now Geigler, and others that slip my mind right now.

We found a way to win without two staples of the Stoops era…power RB and very good offensive line play.

3-2 in the last 5 against those jokers when we previously had not beaten them in my lifetime.

Pretty good feeling. Let’s heal up a bit, get Rodriguez back, and see where we can go. Go Big Blue!

Comment

Best of last night was watching Smoke and Lavell Wright step up.

Stoops has truly built a ‘next man up’ culture at UK. Kentucky has won 2 of the last 3 at The Swamp and that’s something I never thought I’d see in my lifetime. Kentucky has looked like the better team for most of the last several years and not found ways to win. To have a winning streak against them is just massive. Build the statue of Stoops now. I’ll chip in $20.

Comment

Last time we beat Florida back to back I had just graduated high school

Congrats to Coach Stoops
          Last edited by TrueblueCATfan; 09-11-2022, 08:59 AM.

Comment

I've been listening to and watching Kentucky Football longer than most of you and I have no words to describe my excitement for our Football Program. If y'all remember this all started before Coach Stoops signed his contract to be our head coach. He made a recruiting trip and got a commitment from an in state kid. I thought then that he was special, and he has continued to prove it.
            John 3:3

Comment

Rick Bozich of WDRB in Louisville said it best. “Kentucky shows Florida how to be a football school in 26-16 win”. I LOVE IT!

Comment

Originally posted by Lighthouse View Post
                He made a recruiting trip and got a commitment from an in state kid.
                Do you remember if that would have been Ryan Timmons? Just curious.

Comment

Originally posted by matt colvin View Post

Do you remember if that would have been Ryan Timmons? Just curious.
                  Not sure. Where did Timmons go to HS?

Comment

Franklin County

Comment

Originally posted by matt colvin View Post
                      Franklin County
                      I think Timmons is the one.

Comment

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

Sunday morning look back

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X