X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Kentucky Wildcats Are #9 in America

Unreal.

Yee Haw!
    "There is so much good in the worst of us, and so much bad in the best of us, that it behooves us all not to talk about the rest of us." Robert Louis Stevenson

Comment

Top 10 in both polls….Better news is the CATs have 2 games to get the O line in order and hopefully Crod back before returning to SEC play.

Comment

Great to see. Plus getting that Gator monster put down.

Comment

Outstanding!!!
          John 3:3

Comment

Moving up the polls without CROD is impressive. I have a feeling we get CROD back after next weeks game. That would be 25% of the regular season. It hurts that Geiger was injured and is most likely out the rest of the year. But we seem to be deep at the position. Next man up and keep it rolling.
            Proverbs 25:24

Comment

I love it....GO CATS!!!!!!

Comment

When CRod comes back, I hope he's as strong as Wright was.
                John 3:3

Comment

Excellent game Saturday.

Was in English, Indiana over the weekend for a golf and poker outing. Had the game on while we were playing poker. Of the 10 attendees, only 3 of us were Cats fans. Most were IU fans. 2 were Cards fans and one was a Notre Dame fan.
                  Extremism is so easy. You've got your position, and that's it. It doesn't take much thought. And when you go far enough to the right you meet the same idiots coming around from the left.

Clint Eastwood

Comment

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

Your Kentucky Wildcats Are #9 in America

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X