Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chris Rodriguez to Return Against Ole Miss!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Rodriguez to Return Against Ole Miss!

Wazoo!

LINK

Great news!
    "There is so much good in the worst of us, and so much bad in the best of us, that it behooves us all not to talk about the rest of us." Robert Louis Stevenson

Comment

I can breathe easier football wise. Personally, I think we may have avoided an absolute catastrophe.

Comment

WOW.....This is great news

Comment

Originally posted by 40bill View Post
          I can breathe easier football wise. Personally, I think we may have avoided an absolute catastrophe.
          I agree, Bill.
          "There is so much good in the worst of us, and so much bad in the best of us, that it behooves us all not to talk about the rest of us." Robert Louis Stevenson

Comment

Here we go! Run angry young man, you have three games worth or yards to rack up down there.
            Aspirational...

Originally posted by John Stuart Mill
            He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that... He must be able to hear them from persons who actually believe them...he must know them in their most plausible and persuasive form.
            Originally posted by Charlie Munger
            I never allow myself to hold an opinion on anything that I don't know the other side's argument better than they do

Comment

Originally posted by 40bill View Post
              I think you're correct Bill. Could've been much worse.
              John 3:3

Comment

Don’t think he should start. The backs we have now have earned a start. Bring him in soon, but not start. The fans will go nuts when he gets in.

Comment

Originally posted by CATHYnKY View Post
                  Don’t think he should start. The backs we have now have earned a start. Bring him in soon, but not start. The fans will go nuts when he gets in.
                  To me it depends on how the others do in the next 2 games. If they struggle then put CRod in immediately as the starter—play your best option. By then his punishment will have been 4 games out and no more punishment needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Catsrock View Post

To me it depends on how the others do in the next 2 games. If they struggle then put CRod in immediately as the starter—play your best option. By then his punishment will have been 4 games out and no more punishment needed.
                    But not starting him isn't part of his punishment, it's part of being a team. He shouldn't expect to start, and getting in on 3rd down would be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Lighthouse View Post

But not starting him isn't part of his punishment, it's part of being a team. He shouldn't expect to start, and getting in on 3rd down would be fine.
                      That’s fine as long as the coaches feel that’s our best team. I imagine CRod is our best RB

Comment

Originally posted by Catsrock View Post

That’s fine as long as the coaches feel that’s our best team. I imagine CRod is our best RB
                        Oh, I think so too. I'm sure CS will handle it right.

Comment

Originally posted by CATHYnKY View Post
                          Why shouldn't he start?

He is the best player at that position and has earned that spot in practice (and on the field in years past). If he is the best player he should expect to start.
                          Aspirational...

Originally posted by John Stuart Mill
                          He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that... He must be able to hear them from persons who actually believe them...he must know them in their most plausible and persuasive form.
                          Originally posted by Charlie Munger
                          I never allow myself to hold an opinion on anything that I don't know the other side's argument better than they do

Comment

Coach Stoops will handle it his way. I'm glad it's his decision and not mine.

Comment

Whatever is good for the team. Am sure Stoops will do the right thing.

Comment

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

Chris Rodriguez to Return Against Ole Miss!

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X