Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chris Rodriguez to Return Against Ole Miss!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Chris Rodriguez to Return Against Ole Miss!

    Wazoo!

    LINK

  • #2
    Great news!
    "There is so much good in the worst of us, and so much bad in the best of us, that it behooves us all not to talk about the rest of us." Robert Louis Stevenson

    Comment


    • #3
      I can breathe easier football wise. Personally, I think we may have avoided an absolute catastrophe.

      Comment


      • #4
        WOW.....This is great news

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by 40bill View Post
          I can breathe easier football wise. Personally, I think we may have avoided an absolute catastrophe.
          I agree, Bill.
          "There is so much good in the worst of us, and so much bad in the best of us, that it behooves us all not to talk about the rest of us." Robert Louis Stevenson

          Comment


          • #6
            Here we go! Run angry young man, you have three games worth or yards to rack up down there.
            Aspirational...

            Originally posted by John Stuart Mill
            He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that... He must be able to hear them from persons who actually believe them...he must know them in their most plausible and persuasive form.
            Originally posted by Charlie Munger
            I never allow myself to hold an opinion on anything that I don't know the other side's argument better than they do

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by 40bill View Post
              I can breathe easier football wise. Personally, I think we may have avoided an absolute catastrophe.
              I think you're correct Bill. Could've been much worse.
              John 3:3

              Comment


              • #8
                Don’t think he should start. The backs we have now have earned a start. Bring him in soon, but not start. The fans will go nuts when he gets in.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by CATHYnKY View Post
                  Don’t think he should start. The backs we have now have earned a start. Bring him in soon, but not start. The fans will go nuts when he gets in.
                  To me it depends on how the others do in the next 2 games. If they struggle then put CRod in immediately as the starter—play your best option. By then his punishment will have been 4 games out and no more punishment needed.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Catsrock View Post

                    To me it depends on how the others do in the next 2 games. If they struggle then put CRod in immediately as the starter—play your best option. By then his punishment will have been 4 games out and no more punishment needed.
                    But not starting him isn't part of his punishment, it's part of being a team. He shouldn't expect to start, and getting in on 3rd down would be fine.
                    John 3:3

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Lighthouse View Post

                      But not starting him isn't part of his punishment, it's part of being a team. He shouldn't expect to start, and getting in on 3rd down would be fine.
                      That’s fine as long as the coaches feel that’s our best team. I imagine CRod is our best RB

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Catsrock View Post

                        That’s fine as long as the coaches feel that’s our best team. I imagine CRod is our best RB
                        Oh, I think so too. I'm sure CS will handle it right.
                        John 3:3

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by CATHYnKY View Post
                          Don’t think he should start. The backs we have now have earned a start. Bring him in soon, but not start. The fans will go nuts when he gets in.
                          Why shouldn't he start?

                          He is the best player at that position and has earned that spot in practice (and on the field in years past). If he is the best player he should expect to start.
                          Aspirational...

                          Originally posted by John Stuart Mill
                          He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that... He must be able to hear them from persons who actually believe them...he must know them in their most plausible and persuasive form.
                          Originally posted by Charlie Munger
                          I never allow myself to hold an opinion on anything that I don't know the other side's argument better than they do

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Coach Stoops will handle it his way. I'm glad it's his decision and not mine.
                            John 3:3

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Whatever is good for the team. Am sure Stoops will do the right thing.

                              Comment

                               

                              A Word From Our Founder

                              With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

                              Chris Rodriguez to Return Against Ole Miss!

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X