Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

players that have not seen the field yet this year, that are not true freshman

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • players that have not seen the field yet this year, that are not true freshman

    Dekel Crowdus
    Mike Drennen
    Darrion Henry Young
    Wilson Berry
    Sam Anaele
    Tae Tae Crums

  • #2
    I am surprised about Derennan, with the depth issues that have suddenly appeared in the RB room.

    It is possible we see them Saturday, but there are sometimes issues we dont know...minor injuries , etc.

    I had high Hopes for Anaele, but so far his career has not blossomed.

    Comment


    • #3
      I agree with Bill about Drennen. He has played some in the past and, as I recall, showed promise. I thought sure he would play some these first two games. Two good receivers (Crowdus and Crumes) that haven't seen the field yet worries me about the status of their future at UK.
      "There is so much good in the worst of us, and so much bad in the best of us, that it behooves us all not to talk about the rest of us." Robert Louis Stevenson

      Comment


      • #4
        I wouldnt be shocked at all to see some of these guys...I hope not all...hit the transfer portal.
        I'm not sure if any or all, perhaps outside of Anaele...have used a red shirt year...I kniw its listed somewhere, just too lazy to look it up.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by 40bill View Post
          I wouldnt be shocked at all to see some of these guys...I hope not all...hit the transfer portal.
          I'm not sure if any or all, perhaps outside of Anaele...have used a red shirt year...I kniw its listed somewhere, just too lazy to look it up.
          Crowdus and Berry have redshirted, the others haven't.
          "There is so much good in the worst of us, and so much bad in the best of us, that it behooves us all not to talk about the rest of us." Robert Louis Stevenson

          Comment


          • #6
            I am surprised Henry-Young has not played. I thought he was supposed to be a stud.

            Comment


            • #7
              I am hoping that our guys come out and play like the Private Messages team vs FCS school. I hope for no injuries for either team. I hope we get to see 2nd and 3rd stringers a bunch tomorrow. I hope we have great play in all 3 phases and get more confidence for our OLINE. If Flax continues to fall down on blocks (Watch FLA game) he spent a ton of time on the ground, I want to see if (74) Big Dave can play that side of the ball. My wife and I are celebrating our 34th anniversary and are heading to the Ville to do some shopping as our son is getting married in early October at the Castle on Versailles Road. Got to get some new duds.

              Any good places to eat around jefferson mall or simpsonville areas?
              Proverbs 25:24

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Pobilly View Post
                I am hoping that our guys come out and play like the Private Messages team vs FCS school. I hope for no injuries for either team. I hope we get to see 2nd and 3rd stringers a bunch tomorrow. I hope we have great play in all 3 phases and get more confidence for our OLINE. If Flax continues to fall down on blocks (Watch FLA game) he spent a ton of time on the ground, I want to see if (74) Big Dave can play that side of the ball. My wife and I are celebrating our 34th anniversary and are heading to the Ville to do some shopping as our son is getting married in early October at the Castle on Versailles Road. Got to get some new duds.

                Any good places to eat around jefferson mall or simpsonville areas?
                What is the Private Messages team?
                "There is so much good in the worst of us, and so much bad in the best of us, that it behooves us all not to talk about the rest of us." Robert Louis Stevenson

                Comment


                • #9
                  It’s a software glitch, I can’t remember what you have to type for the software to switch it to that phrase. It’s happened to me once.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Pobilly View Post
                    I am hoping that our guys come out and play like the Private Messages team vs FCS school. I hope for no injuries for either team. I hope we get to see 2nd and 3rd stringers a bunch tomorrow. I hope we have great play in all 3 phases and get more confidence for our OLINE. If Flax continues to fall down on blocks (Watch FLA game) he spent a ton of time on the ground, I want to see if (74) Big Dave can play that side of the ball. My wife and I are celebrating our 34th anniversary and are heading to the Ville to do some shopping as our son is getting married in early October at the Castle on Versailles Road. Got to get some new duds.

                    Any good places to eat around jefferson mall or simpsonville areas?
                    I wouldn't stay to long around J-Mall, although all the popular restaurants are around there. The Colonel's Lady Dinner House is on US 60 between Simpsonville and Shelbyville. It may be called Claudia Sanders now, but if you get 2 dinners, it's all you can eat and you can hurt yourself.

                    John 3:3

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      The reason I asked about some of these guys is it seems quite a few of our new guys are gonna get extensive game time, so I'm wondering if there are other sophs and up that are considering a RS year.
                      lol....coaches play chess, I'm pretty lucky to play checkers.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Lighthouse View Post

                        I wouldn't stay to long around J-Mall, although all the popular restaurants are around there. The Colonel's Lady Dinner House is on US 60 between Simpsonville and Shelbyville. It may be called Claudia Sanders now, but if you get 2 dinners, it's all you can eat and you can hurt yourself.
                        Thank you for the info. Where is a better place to shop?
                        Proverbs 25:24

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Pobilly View Post

                          Thank you for the info. Where is a better place to shop?
                          Mall St Matthews and Oxmoor Mall are fairly close together on Shelbyville Rd (US60) near the Watterson X-way. Plenty of places to eat nearby OR take Lighthouse's recommendation on Claudia Sanders-a few miles farther east and you'll be in Simpsonville in no time. He's right, you can hurt yourself. You've been warned .

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Thank you both for the information. We will do the St Matt / Ox and sanders and make an afternoon / evening of it after the game of course. lol
                            Proverbs 25:24

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Pobilly View Post
                              Thank you both for the information. We will do the St Matt / Ox and sanders and make an afternoon / evening of it after the game of course. lol
                              Chicken and dumplins are great.
                              John 3:3

                              Comment

                               

                              A Word From Our Founder

                              With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

                              players that have not seen the field yet this year, that are not true freshman

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X