Possible other players involved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible other players involved

Looks like other players were involved besides Crod and Wright. There may be other players that will be ineligible to play for not showing up to work and a employee who was fired back in May for clocking them in at a UK Healthcare facility.This was being reported during the UK game today online.UK self reported this after a deeper investigation was preformed.

Wow, I'm surprised Twitter's not aflame with this.
    "There is so much good in the worst of us, and so much bad in the best of us, that it behooves us all not to talk about the rest of us." Robert Louis Stevenson

Comment

Coach mentioned players would miss games. This could possibly explain some that have not seen the field.

It APPEARS the NCAA is done with this, as the supervisor involved was released from her job earlier, the compliance office self reported, and players were disciplined.

I certainly HOPE they are done with it.

Comment

Originally posted by 40bill View Post
        Coach mentioned players would miss games. This could possibly explain some that have not seen the field.

It APPEARS the NCAA is done with this, as the supervisor involved was released from her job earlier, the compliance office self reported, and players were disciplined.

I certainly HOPE they are done with it.
        I hope that it was an articulate picked up late by a writer. They used finding from a Lexington-Hearld- Leader report. One article talked about Crod and Wright but another article mentioned “other players” but no names were given. I hope it’s a dead issue. Been looking forward to UK having a special season topping last years.

Comment

This article isnt really breaking news. The LHL appears to have waited until decisions had been made.

Comment

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

Possible other players involved

Collapse
          Working...
          X