Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AP Poll

The Cats move up to #8.
    "There is so much good in the worst of us, and so much bad in the best of us, that it behooves us all not to talk about the rest of us." Robert Louis Stevenson

Here's a link to the complete poll.

AP Top 25 College Football Rankings: Week 3 (yahoo.com)
    "There is so much good in the worst of us, and so much bad in the best of us, that it behooves us all not to talk about the rest of us." Robert Louis Stevenson

Comment

I'm lovin this and we have ourselves a good Football Team, but I worry about being rated ahead of Ole Miss and UT until after we play them.
      John 3:3

Comment

Originally posted by Lighthouse View Post
        I'm lovin this and we have ourselves a good Football Team, but I worry about being rated ahead of Ole Miss and UT until after we play them.
        I agree, Lighthouse. At this time of the season, we don't have a lot to go on as far as telling just how good we really are.

Comment

Can’t be afraid of prosperity if we’re going to climb to new levels guys. We won’t win them all but the higher we climb before losing the higher we’ll be after we drop a little. If that makes sense.

Comment

Happy for the recognition. Proud of where the program has gone.
            lotta football with a lotta talent ahead of the Cats.

Comment

WOO HOO.....GO CATS!!!!!

Comment

When was the last time Kentucky was ranked 8th in the nation? Maybe in one of Brooks' last years?

Comment

Originally posted by KCKUKFan View Post
                  When was the last time Kentucky was ranked 8th in the nation? Maybe in one of Brooks' last years?
                  I believe I read it was 07. Not sure which poll.

Comment

Originally posted by KCKUKFan View Post
                    Per Cole Cubelic, this is the highest AP ranking for the Cats since the 1977 team finished the season ranked sixth.

Comment

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

AP Poll

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X