Kentucky football recruiting: Rounding up latest offers and predictions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kentucky football recruiting: Rounding up latest offers and predictions

LEXINGTON, Ky. — Kentucky’s coaching staff has been busy hosting camps from last weekend until well into this week, and the results can be seen on the recruiting trail.

https://www.seccountry.com/kentucky/...rs-predictions
    The most important things I've learned in life are those I learned after I knew everything.

Rounding into a very nice class which will probably be 25+. Defensively, adding Square means they have the WLB and RLB spots covered but I expect they double up with another RLB prospect. Adding Peters and Oats would fill out the remaining LB spots. I expect at least one more DT type and probably a Juco NT. Of course we will add finish with 5 or 6 DB's as well, beginning with the Juco Williams we picked up this week.
    Last edited by RV; 06-18-2017, 02:07 PM.

Comment

''really like the idea of a Juco nose guard. We can really use the additional depth right away. It's hard for me to see what happens in games but I know that stopping up the middle is key.

Is is there anybody who might come over from offense? It just seems we need more players on the defensive side.

Comment

I expect McCall to play defense when it's all said and done.

Comment

Kentucky football recruiting: Rounding up latest offers and predictions

Collapse
        Working...
        X