New Crystal Ball pick goes in favor of UK football

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Crystal Ball pick goes in favor of UK football

247Sports national analyst Steve Wiltfong has logged a new Kentucky pick on the Crystal Ball page of talented running back Kristian Pechac, who is expected to visit Lexington this weekend.
    Pechac — a 6-foot prospect from Bloomington, Ind. — recently decommitted from Indiana and is considered the No. 26 running back nationally in the 2018 class, according to the 247Sports composite rankings. He’s being recruited by UK’s Vince Marrow.

http://ukrecruiting.bloginky.com/author/benroberts/
    The most important things I've learned in life are those I learned after I knew everything.

Pronounced Paycheck. Good, solid runner. Would be a nice addition to this class.

Comment

What's his weight? And is he fast?
      John 3:3

Comment

His decommitment from Indiana is odd to me, given that his father is on the football staff there.

Comment

Originally posted by Old School View Post
          His decommitment from Indiana is odd to me, given that his father is on the football staff there.
          It sounds as if either he doesn't want to play on a team where his dad is a coach, or perhaps the dad is planning on making a move and hasn't told anyone except the family.
          The most important things I've learned in life are those I learned after I knew everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Lighthouse View Post
            What's his weight? And is he fast?
            I couldn't find his time for the 40. He's either 6'0" tall and 203 lbs. or 6'1" tall and 197 lbs. depending on which site you're reading.

Comment

New Crystal Ball pick goes in favor of UK football

Collapse
            Working...
            X