Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nik Scalzo....our next QB???

http://ukrecruiting.bloginky.com/201...b-to-kentucky/

His offer sheet, which is what I pretty much go by, isn't very impressive. I wonder if the coaching staff doesn't see him as a diamond in the rough that they can polish and hold on to? I'm sure the coaching staff must be getting tired of investing a lot of time and money recruiting players and having them jump ship and leave the program in a bind.
    Before you abuse, criticize and accuse, walk a mile in my shoes.

Comment

I liked his video. Can escape under pressure, quick release, and accurate. He will need all of that at 5' 11". He was an All-State selection in 5A. He's had multiple visits here so the coaches have had a chance to zero in on his strengths and weaknesses. I am going to trust the coaches on this one.

Comment

It's likely we would take Scalzo but it's also likely, if we do, we would take two QBs in that class.

Comment

With Hoak and Wilson having 3 years -- and Clark 4 -- I would think that QB is not an immediately pressing area of need. That having been said, I am fully aware of the unpredictability of Collegiate rosters. One guy transfers, one get hurt, one doesn't pan out and there you are -- up the proverbial creek. So, let's get him.

Comment

You know, it’s kind of funny. We are supposed to be watching the QB on the video, and yet it is that WR #1 that really catches my eye!

Comment

Originally posted by SBCatMan View Post
              You know, it’s kind of funny. We are supposed to be watching the QB on the video, and yet it is that WR #1 that really catches my eye!
              LMAO!!!! Exactly what I thought!!! We ARE recruiting 84 the TE. Has a Slavic name I can't hope to spell or pronounce.

Comment

Nik Scalzo....our next QB???

Collapse
              Working...
              X