JJ Weaver

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JJ Weaver

The three star WDE fom Moore in Louisville is on campus this weekend. I have a friend who has boys in school with him and they say he's a great kid. At 6'6 230 I don't see him at DE in a 3-4, but you never know how much weight a kid can pack on. Louisville seems to be his leader as of now but he has offers from Georgia, UK, and Notre Dame among others. It would be nice to pluck one out of Louisville's back yard.

Growth is a strange thing in young men. Between the time I was 19 and 21 I grew about five inches. I didn't put on much weight, but I really shot up.
    Before you abuse, criticize and accuse, walk a mile in my shoes.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Dillon View Post
      Growth is a strange thing in young men. Between the time I was 19 and 21 I grew about five inches. I didn't put on much weight, but I really shot up.
      It certainly is. I hit my first growth spurt at 14. I hit about 5'11 in ninth grade. Then from 18 to about 20 I went up to 6'3. The weight didn't come until after I got serious with my now wife 😁

Comment

He would project to our Jack OLB position (Ware) and I'm pretty sure he's not at the top of our board at that spot. That doesn't mean we won't take him though as we graduate 2 at that spot.

Comment

JJ Weaver

Collapse
        Working...
        X