No announcement yet.

UK football program loses one commitment, gains another in a matter of hours

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK football program loses one commitment, gains another in a matter of hours

Just a few hours after losing its top-ranked commitment in the 2019 class, the UK football team added another recruit in the same position group.
    Three-star defensive back Jalen Geiger announced his commitment to Kentucky on Sunday afternoon, following the decommitment of four-star defensive back Keontra Smith earlier in the day.
    Geiger — a 6-foot-1 cornerback from Columbia, S.C. — landed a UK scholarship offer last month and had additional offers from North Carolina, Virginia, Boston College, Cincinnati and others, with growing interest from several more top programs. 247Sports ranks him as the No. 140 cornerback nationally in the 2019 class.

http://www.kentucky.com/sports/colle...211053564.html
    Before you abuse, criticize and accuse, walk a mile in my shoes.

Just part of the game of recruiting. Kids are going to continue to try for their dream shot, and who can blame them? We seldom mention when kids get recruited over....the one that sticks in my way back machine is Dusty Bonner bumped by Jared Lo.
    Hope this young guy sticks.

Comment

Also, the young man that decommitted was a safety, this recent commit is a corner. When I first looked at the DB decommitted, new commit headlines I was scratching my head for a bit....losing four star picking up (three star/ or unrated).....until a guy pointed out it's different positions and one really had little to do with the other.

Comment

UK football program loses one commitment, gains another in a matter of hours

Collapse
      Working...
      X