Wandale Robinson Commits to KENTUCKY, er Nebraska

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Uncle Dave View Post

Travis Tisdale, the RB from GA, has run a 10.83 100 meter. That's screaming fast. Demontae Crumes, WR from Louisville Butler, has top end speed as well.
    It's certainly fast, but the record for a 100 yards is 9.07. That's screaming fast.
    John 3:3

Comment

Robinson is now up to the #2 all purpose back in the country!
      Last edited by Lighthouse; 11-14-2018, 10:28 AM. Reason: fixed spelling.

Comment

Looks like his commitment to UK is very dicey (at best). Bunch of recruiting analysts saying he will commit to Nebraska this week.

Comment

These guys kill me with their 100% committed as of now. Try telling your wife that

Comment

Well...okay.
            committed to these kids in large part is committed for now......

From what I read, wandale was promised by the Nebraska receivers coach a solid walk to starting slot.
            Frost told him nope, he would have a chance, period. Then the young guy said Kentucky. Pointing out he said he sure would be interested if Brohm came to Louisville....but back to Kentucky. THEN the Nebraska running backs coach talked to him and he said....wellllll.....now Frost is going to do a home visit.

I'm old, and old fashioned. Kids a talent, but sounds like he MAAAAAAYYYY not want to pay some dues.

Hey, if he comes, great. If he doesn't, good luck with the huskers, or Cards, or whoever.

If he really would rather be somewhere else, I guarantee that'll show soon or late.

Comment

Recruiting at this level always has its risks. But, Nebraska? Very strange.

Comment

Originally posted by SBCatMan View Post
                Recruiting at this level always has its risks. But, Nebraska? Very strange.
                Kind of think this was more about Scott Frost than the University of Nebraska.

Comment

Originally posted by 40bill View Post

I think you are certainly right about that, but I still find it strange.

Oh well, it is not a done deal YET, so I will continue to hold to hold onto some hope here.

Comment

I quit getting too excited about verbals two or three seasons ago. Now, if they come great, if not that's ok as well.
                    Say what you mean and mean what you say.

Comment

Probably so. But Nebraska has a ton of tradition (though it's been a while). Frost's one season at Nebraska was awful. Almost UL awful.

Comment

I don't understand the stories out there about this young man. All these stories are surfacing that he will change his mind. The Lex Herald just ran a story yesterday, where they have quotes of him recruiting other players to UK and saying that all the kids that called him trying to get him to go to other schools, he is now calling them and saying come to Kentucky. That doesn't sound like a young man that wants to go Nebraska.

Comment

Well...okay.
                          committed to these kids in large part is committed for now......

From what I read, wandale was promised by the Nebraska receivers coach a solid walk to starting slot.
                          Frost told him nope, he would have a chance, period. Then the young guy said Kentucky. Pointing out he said he sure would be interested if Brohm came to Louisville....but back to Kentucky. THEN the Nebraska running backs coach talked to him and he said....wellllll.....now Frost is going to do a home visit.

I'm old, and old fashioned. Kids a talent, but sounds like he MAAAAAAYYYY not want to pay some dues.

Hey, if he comes, great. If he doesn't, good luck with the huskers, or Cards, or whoever.

If he really would rather be somewhere else, I guarantee that'll show soon or late.
                          "Committed" means "going steady". Signed a LOI is married.
                          Jordan Peterson is my spirit animal...

Comment

Originally posted by Spiritof96 View Post

"Committed" means "going steady". Signed a LOI is married.
                            Hope not. Marriage is 50%. 😉

Comment

Originally posted by boomdaddy View Post
                              I don't understand the stories out there about this young man. All these stories are surfacing that he will change his mind. The Lex Herald just ran a story yesterday, where they have quotes of him recruiting other players to UK and saying that all the kids that called him trying to get him to go to other schools, he is now calling them and saying come to Kentucky. That doesn't sound like a young man that wants to go Nebraska.
                              Was a surprise to me too to read that there is doubt. But I have nothing to go on but what others are saying as I don't know the young man. Still hope he likes blue though.

Comment

Robinson flips to Nebraska today...huge blow to Stoops and the recruiting class

Comment

Wandale Robinson Commits to KENTUCKY, er Nebraska

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X