Yahtzee Lamar Goods

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yahtzee Lamar Goods

Four star (Rivals) DT Lamar Goods has committed to UK. Offers from Florida, UGa, other.

Great! Now let's sign him...
    Jordan Peterson is my spirit animal...

Comment

Great. Measurements please.
      John 3:3

Comment

Originally posted by Lighthouse View Post
        Great. Measurements please.
        6’4” 290...
        Jordan Peterson is my spirit animal...

Comment

Originally posted by Spiritof96 View Post

6’4” 290...
          Thank you.
          John 3:3

Comment

I am so jaded by football recruiting, I just cannot get too excited about these “commitments” anymore.

Comment

The early signing period was a huge positive for football recruiting. Schools can narrow their list of who they have to spend their time on. Having players drafted, this year, should help in recruiting. They have nice facilities, they have started winning and going to bowl games, and now they are getting players into the league. The next step is to get more of the highly regarded recruits to come play here.

Comment

Originally posted by SBCatMan View Post
                I am so jaded by football recruiting, I just cannot get too excited about these “commitments” anymore.
                Understandable; We'll just have to let the time pass. Bagging this good recruit early gives me hope… even if we can't hang on to this one, the future looks bright.

I wish I had a report on the folks who decommitted the past few years. Any word on Blue Smith at tOSU? I saw him play in high school.

Comment

Originally posted by UKFBFAN View Post

Understandable; We'll just have to let the time pass. Bagging this good recruit early gives me hope… even if we can't hang on to this one, the future looks bright.

I wish I had a report on the folks who decommitted the past few years. Any word on Blue Smith at tOSU? I saw him play in high school.
                  I assume you have heard that he intends to transfer from OSU at the end of the semester. That's about a month old information. Best I can tell he has not entered the transfer portal. If so, I think, other school are prohibited from contacting him.

Comment

Yahtzee Lamar Goods

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X