Yahtzee !!!! ---- 4-Star RB JuTahn McClain Commits

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yahtzee !!!! ---- 4-Star RB JuTahn McClain Commits

Yahtzee............... 4-Star RB JuTahn McClain commits to UK! Also had offers from Notre Dame, UofM and Ohio State!

https://www.wkyt.com/content/sports/...511031061.html

Kentucky has landed a commitment from Fairfield (Ohio) running back JuTahn McClain.
    "First off I would like to thank God for blessing me with the talent and opportunity to wake up everyday and play this game of football. I would also like to thank the Fairfield High School football coaching staff and for giving me a shot to lead the team and to build life-long relationships with them! I am truly blessed to have you all in my life. I also want to thank my teammates for pushing me to be the best version of me on and off the field as well! The support system that surrounds me is better than any I could ever imagine! And to my mom, the sacrifices, long nights, and tears are the reasons I go hard for our family! I love you! I would like to give a HUGE thank you to all of the schools that recruited me so far...But from this day forward I am a KENTUCKY WILDCAT. #BBN IM HERE," he wrote on Twitter.
    McClain (5-foot-10, 180) is amidst his official visit to Kentucky this weekend. UK was a long shot in his recruitment until his first unofficial visit, which seemed to open his eyes. Tight ends coach and recruiting coordinator Vince Marrow has done a tremendous job in his recruitment. At one point during Saturday's football camp, McClain rolled in with Marrow on a golf cart.
    He is rated a 90 by 247Sports and is considered the nation's No. 6 all-purpose running back. Michigan, Notre Dame and Ohio State are some of the other programs to offer.
    It is the second commitment in as many days. The Kentucky 2020 recruiting class is now up to six commitments.

https://247sports.com/college/kentuc...all-132708431/
    Say what you mean and mean what you say.

Comment

Really happy to see the uptick in recruiting. It’s obvious we’re getting in with higher-ranked, better-quality players (no offense obviously to the guys in previous classes) .

Now we need to hold on to these guys.

Comment

He's light so I hope he's fast.
        John 3:3

Comment

We now have two threads on this. Would someone please combine them. Thanks.
          Last edited by Matt Dillon; 06-11-2019, 06:27 PM.
          Say what you mean and mean what you say.

Comment

Which ranking service has him as a 4 star? Both Rivals and 247 Sports list him as the three.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Dillon View Post
              We now have two threads on this. Would someone please combined them. Thanks.
              Combined.
              John 3:3

Comment

Originally posted by Los Gatos View Post
                Which ranking service has him as a 4 star? Both Rivals and 247 Sports list him as the three.
                Got it from this:
                https://www.wkyt.com/content/sports/...511031061.html

Comment

Yahtzee !!!! ---- 4-Star RB JuTahn McClain Commits

Collapse
                Working...
                X