Carrington Valentine commits to Kentucky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carrington Valentine commits to Kentucky

Kentucky’s 2020 football recruiting class continues to climb the national rankings. The newest Wildcat is Carrington Valentine, who made his commitment Wednesday afternoon, according to Justin Rowland.
    Valentine is a 3-star defensive back from Cincinnati, Ohio, and he visited Lexington just over a month ago on his last college visit. Valentine also held offers from the Michigan State Spartans, Purdue Boilermakers, Cincinnati Bearcats, Louisville Cardinals and West Virginia Mountaineers, but all of his 247 Sports crystal ball projections were for Kentucky.

https://www.aseaofblue.com/2019/7/24...g-msu-spartans
    Life Comes At You Fast

At 6 feet, he has good size. Now get him signed and see what he can do.
    John 3:3

Comment

From watching his videos he has good athleticism, reads plays, and brings it. I really like this young man.

Comment

Originally posted by Lighthouse View Post
        At 6 feet, he has good size. Now get him signed and see what he can do.
        This recruiting philosophy has paid off well for Stoops throughout his career. Get the big DBs with athleticism. You can teach footwork and technique but you can't teach size.

Comment

Originally posted by teamchemistry15 View Post

This recruiting philosophy has paid off well for Stoops throughout his career. Get the big DBs with athleticism. You can teach footwork and technique but you can't teach size.
          I agree, and he keeps getting them.
          John 3:3

Comment

What I've learned from watching this staff is to not look so much at the star ratings of the kids as much as who is offering them.
            amazing to see Kentucky in there with teams named Michigan, Michigan State, Alabama and Ohio State.

Lol.....fascinating (and aggravating) to see Florida poaching players from Kentucky.

Comment

Carrington Valentine commits to Kentucky

Collapse
            Working...
            X