No announcement yet.

Jager Burton— Commits to UK!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is great news! Let's keep him and sign him.
    Aspirational...

Originally posted by John Stuart Mill
    He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that... He must be able to hear them from persons who actually believe them...he must know them in their most plausible and persuasive form.
    Originally posted by Charlie Munger
    I never allow myself to hold an opinion on anything that I don't know the other side's argument better than they do

Comment

Originally posted by Spiritof96 View Post
      This is great news! Let's keep him and sign him.
      Something tells me he isn't going anywhere. In a lot of cases, up and coming programs will lose players when the big boys come calling. He's had the big boys calling all along. In other words, his "dream" school isn't going to come up with an offer after his commitment.

Comment

Originally posted by teamchemistry15 View Post

Something tells me he isn't going anywhere. In a lot of cases, up and coming programs will lose players when the big boys come calling. He's had the big boys calling all along. In other words, his "dream" school isn't going to come up with an offer after his commitment.
        Good point.
        Aspirational...

Originally posted by John Stuart Mill
        He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that... He must be able to hear them from persons who actually believe them...he must know them in their most plausible and persuasive form.
        Originally posted by Charlie Munger
        I never allow myself to hold an opinion on anything that I don't know the other side's argument better than they do

Comment

In their game against North Hardin last night, which included four UK commits and a few more targets, it sounds like Burton had a great game. He also played DT, ran in a two point conversion, and got both hands on the field goal kick (it went in anyway) that won the game as the clock expired for North. Lavell Wright seemed to have been the player of the game and on their game winning drive caught a pass out of the backfield and broke seven (7) tackles on his way to a 15ish yard gain. Apparently he's very Benny Snell-esque.

Comment

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

Jager Burton— Commits to UK!

Collapse
          Working...
          X