Jeremiah Caldwell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeremiah Caldwell

The Cats picked up a big commitment from Jeremiah Caldwell, who's in the 2022 class. He's a four star athlete from Michigan, and is rated a top 20 athlete in the country. At 6'3 180 he played both receiver and DB but projects as a corner in college. Currently the number seven player overall in Michigan. That's a great start!

Kid is a solid get. Good to see still making an impact in Big10 country.

Comment

Hopefully we’ll benefit from Harbaugh’s extention

Comment

Glad to have this guy. I agree, he is a great pick up and a great start to the class.

However, for a 4-star with such awesome credentials and accolades, he had an incredibly thin offer sheet — Central Michigan, Iowa State and Toledo? What’s up with that?

Comment

Originally posted by SBCatMan View Post
          Glad to have this guy. I agree, he is a great pick up and a great start to the class.

However, for a 4-star with such awesome credentials and accolades, he had an incredibly thin offer sheet — Central Michigan, Iowa State and Toledo? What’s up with that?
          I wonder about that, myself.
          Philippians 4:11 & 4:13

Comment

Originally posted by SBCatMan View Post

If I had to guess it's because he plays both sides of the ball so he hasn't really got to show his true impact at one. Maybe a similar situation to Jordan Lovett who played receiver until the last year and a half and ended up leading the nation in interceptions at one point. That's just a guess, though.

Comment

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

Jeremiah Caldwell

Collapse
            Working...
            X