Grant Bingham Commits to UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grant Bingham Commits to UK

Highly-coveted O-lineman Grant Bingham committed to Kentucky on KSR this morning. He’s an EKY kid and a fantastic addition to the line.

Huge pick-up.
    Last edited by Downes Van Zandt; 04-01-2021, 11:11 PM.

big 4 star tackle from Kentucky. Mighty nice!

Comment

after reading up, this kid has everything we all talk about.....yeah I know....likely ends up a three star, but the guy has size, strength, speed....and he WANTS to be here. Offer sheet that includes Notre Dame.
      Tall cotton.
      Red shirt year to learn technique and this guy may be a steal.

Im one of those crazy loons that love to see the team get those linemen......I worry about everybody else later.
      Lets not forget, we had a bowl championship team with a kid that was a receiver.....although a special kid, still. This thing about a Big Blue Wall is starting to click for Kentucky football big time.

Comment

I really love that we got this kid.

Or rather will have him when he sings on signing day...
        Aspirational...

Originally posted by John Stuart Mill
        He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that... He must be able to hear them from persons who actually believe them...he must know them in their most plausible and persuasive form.
        Originally posted by Charlie Munger
        I never allow myself to hold an opinion on anything that I don't know the other side's argument better than they do

Comment

Looks like a very good commitment. One year in the weight room and learning the college game and he could be very good.
          John 3:3

Comment

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

Grant Bingham Commits to UK

Collapse
          Working...
          X