BREAKING: Three-star OT Nikolas Hall commits to Kentucky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BREAKING: Three-star OT Nikolas Hall commits to Kentucky

How about a big-time Yahtzee to get your Saturday evening started?

2022 three-star offensive tackle Nikolas Hall announced his commitment to Kentucky this evening, choosing the Wildcats over offers from Arizona State, Baylor, Oklahoma State, Ole Miss, Texas A&M, Texas Tech and West Virginia, among others.

“It’s official!” Hall announced on his Twitter page.
    It’s official! ????#COMMITTED pic.twitter.com/vqglsfyHls

— The_NH70?? (@nikolashall6) June 26, 2021

Hall, a 6-foot-6, 300-pound prospect out of Austin, Texas, is considered the No. 799 overall prospect and No. 73 offensive tackle in the latest 247Sports Composite Rankings. Rivals lists him as a 5.6 three-star prospect and the No. 65 offensive tackle in the rising senior class.

BREAKING: Three-star OT Nikolas Hall commits to Kentucky | Kentucky Sports Radio
    "There is so much good in the worst of us, and so much bad in the best of us, that it behooves us all not to talk about the rest of us." Robert Louis Stevenson

Three star prospect that will get better, already 6'6 and 300.
    son of our highest ranked recruit ever.
    Signed out of Texas.
    Looks like a win, win, win to me.

Comment

Originally posted by 40bill View Post
      Three star prospect that will get better, already 6'6 and 300.
      son of our highest ranked recruit ever.
      Signed out of Texas.
      Looks like a win, win, win to me.
      Me too Bill. And he doesn't look fat either. A red-shirt year and he could prove to be a steal.
      John 3:3

Comment

Glad to have him. Looks like a fine prospect and it is always nice to get a legacy.

But … he is our third OT in this class. I wonder how this impacts our chance with the Ryan Baer kid that everyone is so high on.

”A bird in the hand … “ I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by SBCatMan View Post
          Glad to have him. Looks like a fine prospect and it is always nice to get a legacy.

But … he is our third OT in this class. I wonder how this impacts our chance with the Ryan Baer kid that everyone is so high on.

”A bird in the hand … “ I guess.
          From all I've read, recently, we're still very much in contention for Baer.
          "There is so much good in the worst of us, and so much bad in the best of us, that it behooves us all not to talk about the rest of us." Robert Louis Stevenson

Comment

And Bobo appears to still be SERIOUSLY considering us as well. All GREAT, but I just don’t think you can have 5 OTs in one class. Plus, John Young is a 4-star RS Freshman and If the kid from LSU comes over … yikes! Talk about an embarrassment of riches.

Comment

Originally posted by SBCatMan View Post
              And Bobo appears to still be SERIOUSLY considering us as well. All GREAT, but I just don’t think you can have 5 OTs in one class. Plus, John Young is a 4-star RS Freshman and If the kid from LSU comes over … yikes! Talk about an embarrassment of riches.
              They can move to guard. (some of them anyway) These are good problems to have.
              Aspirational...

Originally posted by John Stuart Mill
              He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that... He must be able to hear them from persons who actually believe them...he must know them in their most plausible and persuasive form.
              Originally posted by Charlie Munger
              I never allow myself to hold an opinion on anything that I don't know the other side's argument better than they do

Comment

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

BREAKING: Three-star OT Nikolas Hall commits to Kentucky

Collapse
              Working...
              X