2018 Coaching Carousel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UK8STL11 View Post
    Why any coach who is already at a decent school would even consider UL amazes me. Other than it shows they are only about the money.

Mack, Cronin, etc...would be fools to go to UL. They are going to be a train wreck for at least 2-3 years. Why would someone want to deal with that?

Mack already makes $2 million per year and I am sure after this season Xavier will give him a bump to $2.5-3.....how much do you need?
    Pitino would be a good one to ask that question.

John 3:3

Comment

Well.....Pitino still has a coaching suspension that hasn't been served. AND if it's true he is actually saying Louisville should use the NCAA for the voided banner he just may have managed to burn that last bridge.
      except at D2 or lower.
      or Memphis.

Comment

Tom Crean meets with Pitt about job.

Comment

looks like Tom Crean is headed to Georgia..acccording to ESPN

Comment

Originally posted by TrueblueCATfan View Post
            looks like Tom Crean is headed to Georgia..acccording to ESPN
            Or Pitt.

Comment

Twitter is alive with Tom Crean going to Georgia. Had hoped I had seen the last of him.

Comment

Crean to Georgia. Probably a good hire. At least we can chuckle again when he prowl the sideline making goofy faces.

Comment

and he will finally have to play in Rupp Arena

Comment

Good one. And Georgia will be easier to beat.

Comment

I heard a rumor that if hired he will demand 1 game in Georgia and a game in Louisville or he will cancel the series.

Comment

I don't get why people think Crean is such a terrible coach. I actually thought he did a fairly good job at IU. He just couldn't match their unrealistic expectations of what their program should be.

Comment

Originally posted by catfaninin View Post
                          I don't get why people think Crean is such a terrible coach. I actually thought he did a fairly good job at IU. He just couldn't match their unrealistic expectations of what their program should be.
                          He's a good coach. He can build a team. But I think he's the type to only get them so far. Basically he's a regional coach. But if does that at Georgian he will be there forever because they will be more than satisfied with that. I expect UGA will be very good in a couple of year.
                          Kentucky fan since 1971.

Comment

Put Sean Miller on the list....I have doubts he survives this....POY candidate, favored by many to be final four worthy.....
                            record loss for a 13 over a 4 seed....the others historically have been five points or closer.
                            I know Charles Barkley stated he was very angry not that the team lost, but in the way they lost.(Lives in Arizona)

Comment

Charles also said Ayton is better than Anthony Davis was as a freshman.

Bull.

Comment

I agree.....do they even have any recruits coming for next year....they could lose a lot from this team
                                Zero recruits for next year at this time. They had 2 very solid 2018 commits who decommited when the "you know what" hit the fan. They also had a really good player from Trinity in the 2019 class who also bailed. They have 2 seniors, Snyder and Anas. I suspect Adel jumps to the pros, so that's 3 gone. How many transfer is anyone's guess, but they are about to hit a dry spell of Biblical proportions. The NCAA trashed UL for the Minardi Hall debacle. No telling what happens with the Bowen/$100,000 fiasco. I suspect to see their roster littered with walkons in the very near future.

Comment

2018 Coaching Carousel

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X