No announcement yet.

Buffalo vs Kentucky Game Thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very little from Knox or Greene but we win by 20!!

Comment

• Kenny Payne said that Hami took the trash talk personal

Comment

• ^^^^It's never, ever, NEVER a good time to trash talk the Cats. Very proud of our young team. Wasn't sure at times if they'd make it this far. They did in good fashion. We absolutely can make a good run in Atlanta!!
        Last edited by Uncle Dave; 03-17-2018, 06:57 PM.

Comment

• I always felt the Sweet 16 was the absolute ceiling for this team. They got there. Anything higher is COY territory for Cal.

Comment

• Also: people that quit on this team in January and were calling for Cal's head need not cheer from here on out.

Never, ever, EVER give up on a Cal team midway through the season.

Comment

• When's Vanderbilt due to be ready to play?? How awesome would it be to add him to the roster here at crunch time?!?!

Comment

• Originally posted by KCKUKFan View Post
                Also: people that quit on this team in January and were calling for Cal's head need not cheer from here on out.

Never, ever, EVER give up on a Cal team midway through the season.
                Come on, KC. At one point this team was in real danger of missing the tournament. They were the basketball equivalent of a migraine. I don't blame anyone for tuning out. I know I did (but I never called for Cal's head).

This might just shape up to be a fun run. Glad they peaked at the right time. I'm still not ready to anoint them as a championship contender, though. This group is benefitting from an incredibly fortunate draw just as much as their own improvement.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Dave View Post
                  When's Vanderbilt due to be ready to play?? How awesome would it be to add him to the roster here at crunch time?!?!
                  The talk's been second weekend the whole time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Downes Van Zandt View Post

Come on, KC. At one point this team was in real danger of missing the tournament. They were the basketball equivalent of a migraine. I don't blame anyone for tuning out. I know I did (but I never called for Cal's head).

This might just shape up to be a fun run. Glad they peaked at the right time. I'm still not ready to anoint them as a championship contender, though. This group is benefitting from an incredibly fortunate draw just as much as their own improvement.
                    If a team like Oklahoma can win 2 games since January and still get in this team was never in any danger of missing the tournament.

Comment

Agree to disagree. The handwringing in January and February is usually loud, but it was hella ridiculous this year.

Comment

• I'm definitely not ashamed of getting upsets in front of us. That hasn't happened to Kentucky in a decade. If there was ever a team that deserved some breaks and some good fortune it's this team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Will Lavender View Post
                          I'm definitely not ashamed of getting upsets in front of us. That hasn't happened to Kentucky in a decade. If there was ever a team that deserved some breaks and some good fortune it's this team.
                          Absolutely. I'll take every cupcake we can get.

Comment

• Happy to be proven wrong about this team. They have really come together. Awesome day for Hami and Wenyen. SGA is just playing at a different level. Hope we get JV back next week but after his statement of he is now 71 percent back from his ankle injury i doubt we see him again this year. Maybe he will get the Jeff Sheppard treatment and can play this next week. Also proud of the way SKJ has played. Still makes mistakes but is playing at a higher level that ever before.

Proverbs 25:24

Comment

I agree. He’s just not a high level player right now, which is fine.
                              FINALLY, letting the game come to him! FINALLY!

Comment

• If we only had a dominant big man. Still proud of the guys and March is Cal's time. He is a MASTER.
                                No man is a failure who has friends

Comment

Buffalo vs Kentucky Game Thread.

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X