Big Blue Bahamas Tour

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Blue Bahamas Tour

UK's trip to the Bahamas has been officially announced. They play August 8,9,11 and 12. A Canadian and Serbian team are two of their opponents. No mention of TV yet. Also did Freshmen play on the last foreign tour? I assume they did or they wouldn't have much of a team present.

https://ukathletics.com/news/2018/4/...eign-trip.aspx
    Kentucky fan since 1971.

Freshmen played the last time, but that team had a bunch of returners. Started only one freshmen.

Trey Lyles was injured on the Bahamas trip and didn't play.

Comment

Originally posted by Will Lavender View Post
      Freshmen played the last time, but that team had a bunch of returners. Started only one freshmen.

Trey Lyles was injured on the Bahamas trip and didn't play.
      So was WCS. I went to the gym early one day and Coach Payne worked them very hard and long. Both looked good to go but didn't play at all.

This would be a very enjoyable and expensive trip. Atlantis has everything one could enjoy and having the games on site will be different than the long bus ride we took to the gym last time.
      Last edited by Lighthouse; 04-24-2018, 01:10 PM.
      John 3:3

Comment

every time they play in the Bahamas I say Iā€™m going to go. So I have some choices to make. I have cataracts that need to be corrected and will have a corrective surgery done at the same time, visiting my son in Colorado sometime in August and The Bahamas Trip??? First 2 I am going to do. Probably going to have to pass on the Bahamas trip šŸ˜Ÿ

Comment

Cathy. Before you pass on the Bahamas trip, call the travel agency and see hat the cost is. Atlantis is expensive and the restaurants are to. But, you will be able to get up close to the players around the hotel and sometimes before and after games.
          John 3:3

Comment

If anyone decides to go let me know. I have a close friend who lives there and I'm sure he could be of some help.

Comment

Big Blue Bahamas Tour

Collapse
            Working...
            X