WCN 2018 Draft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WCN 2018 Draft

It's almost that time of the year! I figured we can wait until after we get official word on PJ, JV, and Gabriel because after the 30th of this month the board will hit it's slowest point all year. I'll do my best to remember the rules but may need some help!

We will hold a draft of all former UK players
    We draft according to what they did while on campus, not their success in the NBA
    Someone can put all of the names in a hat and draw the order
    What does everyone think of letting the winner of last year (Lighthouse) choose their spot and randomly select the rest?
    We can do seven rounds
    At the end of the draft we each get one post to argue why our team is the best there is
    After the closing arguments everyone who wants to (even if they didn't participate in the draft) places the teams teams in order of best to worst to figure out who takes home the crown.
    We draft Monday-Friday from 8AM to 10PM and get 12 hours to select a player. You can make a selection during the dead periods, but the clock doesn't officially start until the listed hours.

Did I miss anything?

I'm interested.
    John 3:3

Comment

Originally posted by Lighthouse View Post
      I'm interested.
      Maybe it'll just be me and you. We ARE the only two winners in the history of this thing.

Comment

Naw, they'll all be around soon. At least I hope so.
        John 3:3

Comment

Okay, missed out last year. I'll be a first time try.

Comment

WCN 2018 Draft

Collapse
          Working...
          X