Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your First Look at the 2018-2019 Wildcats

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Your First Look at the 2018-2019 Wildcats

    Still waiting on two more Cats to join (hopefully).

    Only thought about these photos: Jemarl Baker has pretty good size for a guard. Didn't realize he was that big.

    http://kentuckysportsradio.com/baske...sketball-team/

  • #2
    One thing that could help us moving foward. Wendell Carter is basically throwing Duke and Coach K under the bus, says Duke holds players back and the system is NOT designed to help a player get NBA ready, keep on talking Carter lol lol lol lol
    Last edited by J.Jennings; 06-09-2018, 12:50 PM.
    I post in peace!!!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by J.Jennings View Post
      One thing that could help us moving foward. Wendell Carter is basically throwing Duke and Coach K under the bus, says Duke holds players back and the system is designed to help a player get NBA ready, keep on talking Carter lol lol lol lol
      Well, he's more talking about the fact that in the NBA teams can't pack in a zone like they can in college.

      But Carter did have Bagley down there beside him, and that's a lot of talent. And he is going to the NBA, where things don't get easier. So he's sort of talking out of his butt a little.

      I will say that I was shocked at how different Jayson Tatum looked in the NBA. He did things with Boston that he just could not do in college. That's likely the addition of strength more than anything, but if it does turn out to be a bad look for Duke then I'm okay with that.

      http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...-show-more-nba

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Will Lavender View Post

        Well, he's more talking about the fact that in the NBA teams can't pack in a zone like they can in college.

        But Carter did have Bagley down there beside him, and that's a lot of talent. And he is going to the NBA, where things don't get easier. So he's sort of talking out of his butt a little.

        I will say that I was shocked at how different Jayson Tatum looked in the NBA. He did things with Boston that he just could not do in college. That's likely the addition of strength more than anything, but if it does turn out to be a bad look for Duke then I'm okay with that.

        http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...-show-more-nba
        Right or wrong, the fact he's talking about Duke in a negative way is good for Kentucky. They lost Capel and Coach K has to be close to hanging it up, Cal still has time to end his career at Kentucky doing some great things if we are lucky...
        Last edited by J.Jennings; 06-09-2018, 12:49 PM.
        I post in peace!!!

        Comment


        • #5
          @Will not only Jason, how about D. Mitchell?! He was good within Loui system but I NEVER saw what he showcased his rookie season for the Jazz

          Comment


          • #6
            Had to edit my original post, Carter was saying the Duke system wasn't designed to get a player NBA ready. I was multi tasking the day i posted and left the NOT part out.

            Anyways, to hell with Duke, going back to the old me, to hell with Duke and anybody else who's not Kentucky......
            I post in peace!!!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by 85 Fly View Post
              @Will not only Jason, how about D. Mitchell?! He was good within Loui system but I NEVER saw what he showcased his rookie season for the Jazz
              Wouldn't it be something if Diallo and his jumping out of the gym way really actually does excel at the next level alot sooner than we expect? If Diallo ever gets a jump shot, he's dangerous at the next level...........
              I post in peace!!!

              Comment

              Your First Look at the 2018-2019 Wildcats

              Collapse
              Working...
              X