First Full Team Pic!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Full Team Pic!

Team is traveling around the State doing camps. Really great gesture by Cal and the guys to get out and see the fans...

This is the first pic of the full team together.... This is gonna be a SPECIAL group. Embrace it guys and girls.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2018-19 Cats.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	84.2 KB
ID:	176208

Looks like a Final Four caliber team to me.
    No man is a failure who has friends

Comment

Name:	IMG_20180624_202229.jpg
Size:	83.3 KB
ID:	176220

Comment

This really helps the fans get to know the players before the season. I think Cal has realized that it helps greatly if the fans can see the faces and get to know the personalities of these guys before the season begins so that we're a little more familiar with them when we look up and half the team or more are new players almost every year.

Comment

IQ has looked angry at the world in every picture I've seen him in. Hopefully he plays with the attitude he looks like he has.

Comment

Name:	IMG_20180624_203831.jpg
Size:	88.6 KB
ID:	176226

Comment

Can someone put names to faces? I recognize Green,Richards and Brad C. Also the coaches but after that I have no idea.
              Kentucky fan since 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by KevinHall View Post
                Can someone put names to faces? I recognize Green,Richards and Brad C. Also the coaches but after that I have no idea.
                Top row, left to right: Nick Richards, Quade Green, Reid Travis, E.J. Montgomery, Tyler Herro, PJ Washington, Zan Payne

Bottom row, left to right: Keldon Johnson, Brad Calipari, Jemarl Baker, Jonny David, Immanuel Quickley, Ashton Hagans
                Last edited by Will Lavender; 06-25-2018, 09:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by lilproUK98 View Post

Name:	IMG_20180624_202229.jpg
Size:	83.3 KB
ID:	176220
                  They feel like the energy is slipping a little bit from Cal's first four or five years. Trying desperately to get it back.

I think this team will perform so well that it will come back, but it is true that Cal's in a precarious time in his tenure. If you go four years without a Final Four appearance there will be questions, particularly if you turn the roster over like Cal always does. I think fans are pretty happy with this bunch by and large, but if they underperform then it'll get dicey.

Really important year for Calipari's legacy at UK.

Comment

Originally posted by Will Lavender View Post

They feel like the energy is slipping a little bit from Cal's first four or five years. Trying desperately to get it back.

I think this team will perform so well that it will come back, but it is true that Cal's in a precarious time in his tenure. If you go four years without a Final Four appearance there will be questions, particularly if you turn the roster over like Cal always does. I think fans are pretty happy with this bunch by and large, but if they underperform then it'll get dicey.

I agree with this.
                    There’s no such thing as someone else’s war, your creature comforts aren’t the only thing worth fighting for

Comment

Fair assessment.

You can tell that Cal is downright giddy about this particular team, though, and between this tour and the Bahamas trip, he wants it to be a rerun of 38-1.

Comment

Top row, left to right: Nick Richards, Quade Green, Reid Travis, E.J. Montgomery, PJ Washington, Zan Payne

Bottom row, left to right: Keldon Johnson, Brad Calipari, Jemarl Baker, Jonny David, Immanuel Quickley, Ashton Hagans
                        Forgot Tyler Herro. He's between E.J. Montgomery and PJ Washington.

Also, I didn't recognize PJ at all in this picture. Looks almost completely different.

Comment

Top row, left to right: Nick Richards, Quade Green, Reid Travis, E.J. Montgomery, Tyler Herro, PJ Washington, Zan Payne

Thank you. I didn't recognize Washington either. So its 8 scholarship players and three walk on's. We had better hope injury stays away or things could get dicey with depth.
                          Kentucky fan since 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by KevinHall View Post

Thank you. I didn't recognize Washington either. So its 8 scholarship players and three walk on's. We had better hope injury stays away or things could get dicey with depth.
                            Ten scholarship players.

Nick Richards, Quade Green, Reid Travis, EJ Montgomery, Tyler Herro, PJ Washington, Keldon Johnson, Jemarl Baker, Immanuel Quickley, Ashton Hagans.

Calipari, David and Payne are the three walk-ons.

We are literally ten deep with almost no drop-off.

Comment

Name:	IMG_20180625_112917.jpg
Size:	98.7 KB
ID:	176270 haha, "I'm kind of excited to be around them."

Comment

First Full Team Pic!

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X