Diallo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diallo

If already reported please delete. Reports are Diallo signs for three years, four million dollars.

Here you go, he signed a three year deal with Oklahoma City.

https://www.kentucky.com/sports/coll...215530105.html
    Kentucky fan since 1971.

Comment

WOW..good for him.....I am shocked

Comment

Goes to show you these players know more about their decisions than we do.
        "Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand." -Homer Simpson

Comment

As the article stated, no one knows if this contract is guaranteed or not. I'm guessing most of that salary is contingent on him making the team.
          Kentucky fan since 1971.

Comment

He will probably be assigned to a G-League team and there is a payscale in the contract for his salary while there. They want to hold on to him to see how he develops there.
            John 3:3

Comment

However it shakes out, he probably made the best decision for himself.

Comment

Patterson and Noel in OKC for the win. Patterson reached out to Diallo to take him under his wing. If Diallo did transform and it clicked, imagine he and Westbrook in a back court...
                I can spell, blame it on my not so smart smart phone, makes up it's own words as it goes.....

Comment

I can't believe Diallo, Gabriel and Vanderbilt (considering how little he played but still decided to leave) received an opportunity to make a team...I thought all 3 would be overseas.

Comment

Diallo

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X