Kentucky vs Kansas in NCAA’s All-Time Starting Five Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spiritof96 View Post

Chamberlain was one of the most athletic players to ever play.
    Wow, that's putting a man that couldn't make a shot from more than 5 feet, and almost no FT's, in some very elite company.
    John 3:3

Comment

I'll use Dr J as another example, Dr J not so Dr J in todays game, many can high fly AND shoot the three.

Anyone ever saw the clip of McGrady scoring 13 points in 32 seconds to come back and close out a game, completely out of this world wild...

Think of it like this, remember how freshman used to play compared to now, big difference.

Anyways, Chamberlain was great in his time, so was Russell but the game changed and so did the players..
      I can spell, blame it on my not so smart smart phone, makes up it's own words as it goes.....

Comment

Originally posted by Lighthouse View Post

Wow, that's putting a man that couldn't make a shot from more than 5 feet, and almost no FT's, in some very elite company.
        Come on... You know skill and athleticism aren't the same thing. (BTW in college Davis didn't shoot from beyond 5 feet very often)

In ESPN's top 100 athletes of the 20th century, Wilt is 13th. Jordan was #1 and they were the only two NBA players in the top 15. Saying that Wilt isn't one of the greatest athletes to ever play basketball is umm... based on something other than objective reality.
        Jordan Peterson is my spirit animal...

Comment

An all time U.K. squad without Dan Issel don't think so I also put Masburn on it over Prince EVERY tim Wilt would be held to about 30 a game by Davis instead of his usual 50 to 60. No way Prince and Cousins should be on that team not even the 2nd teamI would put Bowie before Cousins and and Kenny Walker. before Prince

Comment

One thing Anthony could do that Wilt had big problems with---shooting foul shots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Wilt appearantly had one great talent to hear him tell it---bedding down with the ladies(20,000)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Kentucky vs Kansas in NCAA’s All-Time Starting Five Tournament

Collapse
              Working...
              X